By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Latest Nintendo Power: Virtua Tennis 09 Wii + Conduit news and more

Haha dunno why they didnt just announce it when they announced the game for all the other consoles.

It had to happen anyways.

Around the Network

Whoa Sonic, Blue Dragon and Dragon Quest V = must haves! I'm gonna be broke next month.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Pretendo said:
180 degree melee=Win
(>'.')>

This sounds really interesting.  I would have lots of fun with that.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

i had a nintendo power subscripion that ended a few months ago. i need to re-new it sometime, because i just like reading them when i'm bored (usually at school.)

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k

Arius Dion said:
After seeing VT 2009 announced for the HD twins and PC I was wondering what kind of idiot dev wouldn't publish a tennis game on Wii? I guess the answer is no one. That game has me hyped actually. And Sonic actually looks very good graphically, we'll see how combat holds up. I wish they'd keep sonic simple again, like the daytime levels in unleashed. Quit it with the gimmicks.

This. When i read it's announcement article, i was quite confused. SEGA, of all devs, scorning the Wii for a frikkin' tennis game? It didn't add up

Good thing it really didn't add up

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
puffy said:

• Virtua Tennis 2009 Wii confirmed and will include MotionPlus support

WOOT!

I was disappointed last yr that Sega Superstar Tennis didn't have 1:1 but now that Virtua Tennis 2009 is including M+, let's hope Sega can pull it off :)