By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Will I regret buying Killzone 2 PS3 if MS made better games given the time?

@pristine

But the problem is how much you will win and how much you will lose. Sure you will not choose to lose more than how much you will win, right? But thanks for your perpective, your balancing me. I appreciate it ^_^

I want an INNOVATION not an IMITATION

PS3 or Xbox 360?

Soon to buy one ^_^

Around the Network

No.

The PS3 is an amazing console with no shortage of good games coming any time soon.

I have watched video of Kill Zone 2 since I got my PS3 in 2006. Microsoft will need to pull a gigantic rabbit out of their hat to make a game that looks better than Kill Zone 2.

If you have the money for a PS3. Purchase one. You won't regret it. Very few of them have technical issues (Unlike the 360 who almost everyone experiences issues at one point or another).

A good amount of the 360's 'Good' Titles can be played on the PC. Something that can't be said as much for PS3. Most of their great games you need a PS3 in order to play.

this thread need KZ2 gifs to help the OP ;)   :

@ OP

you know there are many many more good games on PS3 except for KZ2 right?

@spartan

wow! ^_^

I want an INNOVATION not an IMITATION

PS3 or Xbox 360?

Soon to buy one ^_^

@ GamerinPhilippines

I would look at the gaming collections of all the folks offering pro-PS3 recommendations. They are recommending what they love and know. I have an MS bias, but I see goodness in both systems.

I would never, ever recommend buying a system for one game. If so, I'd recommend you buying an standup arcade game.

As far as the 360, it offers a much-lower entry point, a lot of exclusives, a much larger online base than PSN. Plus, with a hard drive, you can play several older Xbox 1 titles on the Box.

The PS3 offers Blu Ray playback, free online services and a good game lineup, but you really, really need to look at games and figure out which system best for you.

As much as I'd like to listen to folks here, you - not them - will be plopping your cash down.

Around the Network

damn! i see a lot you have been foold by this piece of crap of a thread!

first, let me just say that we are in no way, late in gaming! in fact, we have a very healthy community of ps3, xbox360 and wii owners. we are all up to date with the latest in pc and home game console news. maybe "mr gamerinphilippines" was living under a rock and just decided to come out recently.

we all know that you'll be buying the xbox360 coz it can be modded to play game copies. we all know that you will never ever ever buy an original game! i can smell it in your stupid posts!

all this crap you've been sprouting is degrading to the rest of us Filipinos. we are not ignorant of gaming! we are not ignorant of the current generation. what you've posted is very irritating and full of lies! if i ever find out who the fuck you are you can bet your ass that i'm gonna find you and beat the shit out of you!

Edit: almost forgot, you claimed that you can afford to buy an hdtv. if you can aford one of those then you should also be able to aford to buy an xbox360 and ps3 easy. then you claim that you can only aford one console! you are full of crap! liar!!

ils411 said:

first, let me just say that we are in no way, late in gaming! in fact, we have a very healthy community of ps3, xbox360 and wii owners. we are all up to date with the latest in pc and home game console news. maybe "mr gamerinphilippines" was living under a rock and just decided to come out recently.

we all know that you'll be buying the xbox360 coz it can be modded to play game copies. we all know that you will never ever ever buy an original game! i can smell it in your stupid posts!

all this crap you've been sprouting is degrading to the rest of us Filipinos. we are not ignorant of gaming! we are not ignorant of the current generation. what you've posted is very irritating and full of lies! if i ever find out who the fuck you are you can bet your ass that i'm gonna find you and beat the shit out of you!

This post was kind've crazy, but you're long a long time poster and I'm keen to believe you.

This thread was strange from the get go:

"Will I not like my ps3 because the 360 sells so well?"

"I want a 360 for $1 games!"

"Killzone 2 will make the sales not matter!"

Seriously, wtf.

No you wont just buy a PS3 and enjoy. If you want something on XBOX try to save and get one. For the most part you will get the same amount of good/great games on either system.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

madskillz said:
@ GamerinPhilippines

I would look at the gaming collections of all the folks offering pro-PS3 recommendations. They are recommending what they love and know. I have an MS bias, but I see goodness in both systems.

I would never, ever recommend buying a system for one game. If so, I'd recommend you buying an standup arcade game.

As far as the 360, it offers a much-lower entry point, a lot of exclusives, a much larger online base than PSN. Plus, with a hard drive, you can play several older Xbox 1 titles on the Box.

The PS3 offers Blu Ray playback, free online services and a good game lineup, but you really, really need to look at games and figure out which system best for you.

As much as I'd like to listen to folks here, you - not them - will be plopping your cash down.

you just wasted a good post. this guy will either buy a wii, and xbox360 or a psp. why? coz all three consoles have been hacked to hell and can play game copies. he wont be chosing a console base on what has the games he wants, he'll be chosing base on which console has more "pirated games" readily available to buy.

makingmusic476 said:
ils411 said:

This post was kind've crazy, but you're long a long time poster and I'm keen to believe you.

This thread was strange from the get go:

"Will I not like my ps3 because the 360 sells so well?"

"I want a 360 for $1 games!"

"Killzone 2 will make the sales not matter!"

Seriously, wtf.

Those damn Fillipinos. You never know what they're gonna do next. One time I had one try to feed me powdered waffles out of a sand blaster.

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893