By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

3 papers. 2 days. 23 pages minimum. 1 college student and his race against the clock to save his GPA.

The question on everyone's mind is... why is he spending so much time on message boards when he should be writing?

Stay tuned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

Thinkng if I should take a 15 min drive to go get a packet of smokes or fight the addiction :/

Who's idea was it to make it an option for the Playstation Vita that, if you fail to remember your password after a pre-set number of tries, you can opt to reset the entire system to factory default!?

Yeah, I'm sure some people will forget their password but make them call Sony or something. My kid couldn't remember the password and reset the console. Had to re-enter all of my info, re connect to the PSN (which was impossible to do when I was at work for Thanksgiving--no Jet Set Radio for me!), and re-organize my entire Vita screen.

Not only that, the tons of people I've met during Near (we used to travel to Florida a couple of times a month), some of my DLC (I can download it again, I guess), my Wallpapers (had to reset them), and some of the games stored on my Vita disappeared. Had to reinstall them. And, while I waited to access the PSN, none of my THIRTY PSN titles would work.

As it stands, the only permanent side-effect of the whole incident is that my Near data is gone and the Vita thinks I'm doing everything for the first time. Still, the whole thing was a headache that took two days to rectify.

My laziness is starting to become a real issue. The only way to overcome it is to become lost in my work and routine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

I'm glad the 3DS is selling way more than Vita because I'm still pissed about this article from October 22nd, 2011:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2011/10/22/the-playstation-vita-is-set-to-succeed

"For better or for worse, Vita will be pitted against the Nintendo 3DS. But the comparison doesn't make a whole lot of sense, and even if you were to pit them against each other, Vita is still destined to sell better."

Around the Network

I deserve this speeding ticket.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

I got more Xbox 360 games than I can hold on my shelf and my closet looked pretty disorganized. I went to Wal-Mart (two Deluxe Wii U's on the shelf) and grabbed me a storage bin. Put all of the games that weren't top tier titles in the storage bin. Took all of the DS games off the shelf and replaced them with 3DS games, and took all of the PSP games and replaced them with Vita titles. The games in the storage bin (like Golden Axe Beast Rider, NBA Street Homecourt, and Brutal Legend) may never be seen again.

Then, I cleaned out my closet. Found so many old comics from the 90's-2010 and old issues of EGM and Nintendo Power. I stopped cleaning and read for a long time. Felt like a kid again. I'll probably post some stuff from the original Xbox launch interviews (one from one year before it launched and another right when it launched) when I get more time. Topped it all off by casting my Wii U and Xbox 360 to the side and playing about three hours of Resident Evil Zero for the Gamecube. Had waaaaaay more fun than I ever expected with that old title (thanks to the old save from 2002 that I found on an old memory card! Infinite ammo FTW!)

I am making so much cash on ebay selling Skylanders... It is unreal.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

I Am Legend is awesome