By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Been tired for some time now. Need to really get some rest. Hard though with work and the little one.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

Had been wanting to get a massage for a while, now. Called up a random place and a hot sounding girl answered the phone. I agreed and set up the appointment for a one hour session. My mind went crazy with the thought of what could possibly happen. The old place I went to always set me up with this big behemoth of a woman (though she did do a great job, I must admit.)

Anyway, I got to the place and the lady behind the counter was indeed hot.....and pregnant. She said, "Mike is going to be your masseuse." MOTHERFUCKING MIKE? Goddam it. I wanted to run out of there saying, "Fuck this." but I didn't. Got the massage and felt like a dirty whore ever since. And I paid for this shit. Next time, I demand a female before I even go through the trouble of shaving my balls.

I need a massage and time to clear my head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

*Lets hope my game stop doesn't have some reason not to hold a midnight launch for the Wii U*

*Lets hope this investment (in Tatsunoko vs Capcom) goes well*

Can't stop thinking of gta 5 after seeing the trailer. Why won't it stop!?

Around the Network

That feeling when you studies countless hours for an exam then you realise you studied the wrong topic the day before.

Yay!!!

Am thinking about my fiance... I love her so much. I miss her so much. She is staying at a homeless shelter until my mom lets her move in :(

Here I am, in a brand new shade of blue

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

He's back!

Gotta.. cram... more ... info .. in!! Gotta study.. a .. bit.. moooore.

Yay!!!