By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'm gonna go blading tonight, whatever that is.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network

What's it like to kiss someone?

I'd been saving my points at Gamestop for ages, waiting for the launch of the Wii U. My plan was to get the $50 store credit and apply that to the console. Now, my Wii U is totally paid off and it would seem like a shame to waste these points on something like a game. I want to get something rare. So, what should I get?

http://www.poweruprewards.com/PUR/Index/RewardsCatalog

trasharmdsister12 said:
d21lewis said:
I'd been saving my points at Gamestop for ages, waiting for the launch of the Wii U. My plan was to get the $50 store credit and apply that to the console. Now, my Wii U is totally paid off and it would seem like a shame to waste these points on something like a game. I want to get something rare. So, what should I get?

http://www.poweruprewards.com/PUR/Index/RewardsCatalog

How many points do you have?

Just ove 50,000.  I can get ANYTHING except that World of Warcraft Hammer.  I'm leaning towards that Assassins Creed guantlet but I don't know.

that was some pretty fun bladding

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
:O @ Signal Star.

My GF just called and sent me a half dozen text with pictures of helicopters and police officers with sniper rifles. It seems while I have been wandering the suburbs getting a new cable remote from Comcast her whole block has been on lock down because of some Shot Gun toting mad man. Police are every where searching for this guy. I guess they have been on lock down for about an hour now!

I though that was situaution was more typical of grand theft auto lol. But in seriousness, I hope she and all the sane people there stay safe 

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

dude my legs are hugggeee

spurgeonryan said:

See tads12 I just bumped the 110 percent thread, and it is invisible.

I can see it.

spurgeonryan said:

See tads12 I just bumped the 110 percent thread, and it is invisible.

*facepalm*

It's funny how you didn't show us your forum filters, isn't it? *rolls eyes*