By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Rainbow Yoshi said:
She's everything I want in a girl...

You're 15.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network
mysticwolf said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:
She's everything I want in a girl...

You're 15.

Yes but does that really define if I'm ready for a girl or not? If anything this age is an appropriate age to get into these situations.

Moving in with the girlfriend (looking for houses to rent) Been a few years since I've lived with a girl and the last one didn't work out. Worried yet not.

Cool story bro.

Dunno whether I should join mafia or not...

Around the Network

Went to Thruxton Go-Karting track and set a time of 55 seconds, 6 seconds slower than the record set by a Formula 1 driver.

There's a random white chick walking back and forth on my property outside of my window.

Tomorrow is my least favorite day of the year... my b-day. Even worse because I will no longer feel like a kid since I'm hitting the pointless 2-0.

It won't be too bad, for once I will be spending it a beautiful girl and I get to see one of my favorite bands in concert for the first time.

I don't go on facebook until the day after so all the birthday posts are already there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Signalstar said:
Tomorrow is my least favorite day of the year... my b-day. Even worse because I will no longer feel like a kid since I'm hitting the pointless 2-0.

It won't be too bad, for once I will be spending it a beautiful girl and I get to see one of my favorite bands in concert for the first time.

I don't go on facebook until the day after so all the birthday posts are already there.

omg ur so old

mysticwolf said:
Gilgamesh said:

mysticwolf said:

Confirmed: Trashleg has been sighted recently in the wild. 

Must weaken her!

Quick Charmander use flamethrower, it's super effective!

Now I can try and catch her *throws pokeball*

beep.....beep.................

I'm intrigued as to what I look like as a pokémans

Yaaay it feels so good to be back. I've missed my community :C  Love you guys :D

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.