By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
allaboutthegames885 said:
morenoingrato said:

the total drama world tour ending was bad, I'm dissapointed.

And a new cast? are you serious? the show is going down

Dude, are you from Canada? They haven't even dissolved the teams yet where I'm watching it... I mean, Team Victory has only been gone for 2 or 3 episodes here in the US...

no, in my country the CN is so lame TDWT won't start in months, and they put ugly spanish voices, I hate them.

So I watched them on youtube, and the show is over in Australia....

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
allaboutthegames885 said:
morenoingrato said:

the total drama world tour ending was bad, I'm dissapointed.

And a new cast? are you serious? the show is going down

Dude, are you from Canada? They haven't even dissolved the teams yet where I'm watching it... I mean, Team Victory has only been gone for 2 or 3 episodes here in the US...

no, in my country the CN is so lame TDWT won't start in months, and they put ugly spanish voices, I hate them.

So I watched them on youtube, and the show is over in Australia....

PM me with a spoiler, ok?

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

BBQ feasts for three days in a row lol

OMFG Guild Wars 2 is gonna be epic!

My home stereo system has DUAL cassette players.  That's right, it can play two cassettes at the same time!  Yeah.  Be jealous.

Around the Network

How many times are they going to show the star war's movies on spike tv. lol

We got a meal deal (finest) at Tesco the other day, and there was wine with it, I don't really drink, or usually only on special occasions but there was no non-alcoholic alternatives and the other meal deal was crappy.

Anyway, we go to the cashier, an old man, and he asks for id. This has happened before at Sainsbury's, their meal deals have sparkling grape juice usually but twice it ran out so we got wine... First time, my fiance didn't have any id (his driving license was being renewed) and we got alternative drinks. Second time, he had it and it was fine.

But no this man asks for MY id even though my fiance is the one paying. And naturally, I don't carry my passport everywhere. My fiance thought it was really stupid that we couldn't get it since he's the one paying... And on top of that if he showed his id, they would see he's 24. What are the chances of a 24 year old man to be engaged to an underage girl? Really, the old man has no common sense. I don't think I look less than 18 anyway but hey that's subjective I guess.

But it doesn't stop there, the man asks for someone to come over, and we ask if we could get a non-acoholic alternative and they refused... He said the meal can't be changed in the system. My ass, Sainsbury's could offer us something else, so why can't they. So we had to get something else. >_> (Frustrating because that meal looked good.) When we came back the old man wasn't there anymore... I wonder if he was scared?

Living in this house pisses me off. Can't wait until I can afford my own place.

ALL my thoughts right here

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/You

EDIT Dont click on ANYTHING on this web site. this is the most dangerous web site in the world. There are fat chances that you"ll get offended, scared or grossed out