By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'm Ren now (: JK this is ren..NGFO!

Around the Network

I need to stop sleeping. Even on days off, i have no time to do things.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I'M SO MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

trashleg said:
*words*

:D

im glad d21lewis is glad that im back. and im glad im back too. thats a lot of gladness. :D

You misunderstood.  What I meant to post was "TRASHLEG'S BACK!!  RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!"

--But you didn't kill anyone.  I must say, I'm a little disappointed.

I think my friend is gay.

Around the Network

OMG SOOOOOOOOOOO HAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYY IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII GGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR........ HAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

d21lewis said:
trashleg said:
*words*

:D

im glad d21lewis is glad that im back. and im glad im back too. thats a lot of gladness. :D

You misunderstood.  What I meant to post was "TRASHLEG'S BACK!!  RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!"

--But you didn't kill anyone.  I must say, I'm a little disappointed.

How do you know?

i keep dreaming about zombies. And i'm getting more and more violent in these dreams, I ripped someone's head off the other night (in Dreamland) after smashing it off a table while they were eating, because they were infected with the zombie disease.

The thing that worries me the most is how much I enjoyed it.

Also, I'm seriously considering joining the navy when I graduate in 2011 or '12.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

ASDFGHJKL SCHOOLLL! ;A;!

Everybody on VG bothers me... with the Wii is doomed trend that is making a comeback

My girlfriend watches CSI/Law & Order/Criminal Intent all day long!  I can't take it anymore.  I feel like I've seen enough virtual crime scenes that I can actually identify people by their semen.

Oh, and I just got the awesome idea of putting the song "Stayin' Alive" on my phone and playing it whenever I walk anywhere.  That won't be annoying at all!!