By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I HATE SCHOOL...Well I only hate these classes I also hate school bus!

math (some upperclassmen and all the freshman will talk to each other I already know)

study hall (about 150 kids not pretty)

Lunch (I have this guy who never shuts up who says he wants to sit next to me all year ;A;)

The halls aren't bad ;A; BUT I STILL HAVE THE BIGGEST HEAD ACHE IN THE FUCKING WORLD!!!QWQWEDFG

Around the Network

I wonder if the NFL Prediction League is gonna come  back... Also, it kinda sucks that I didn't get anything except cash and birthday cards for my birthday... But that's old evil, and all the things I wanted were to come out AFTER my birthday anyway... I'm probably going to get squat-on-rye for Christmas as well... It's almost enough to make me want to convert to Judaism so I can celebrate Hanukkah and get eight nights worth of presents... A dreidel would actually be a pretty nice gift... An electronic trick dreidel which I can use to swindle people would be even better... I'm just playing with you guys! I'd never cheat at gambling. It's all bad karma, you know... But I'd love to participate in the next NFL Prediction League, if that's going to happen...

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

Nooooo, my brand new Logitech G35 headset is broken, and I can't have it replaced until october! Don't give a man a new toy and take it away like that! ;O

the total drama world tour ending was bad, I'm dissapointed.

And a new cast? are you serious? the show is going down

Found a lost dog, with a phone number on that doesn't work... I'm keeping it in the yard till my fiance comes back from work, we're going to bring it back to its house (we know where it lives). (I can't do it myself, agoraphobia/social phobia makes me terrified to go out by myself.) But for know I have to put up with its yapping, it's driving me insane! @_@ 1 hour and 20 minutes till he's back home... Sigh!~

Well after this I learned something: I'll never have a dog, cats ftw!

Around the Network

OMG I LOVE WORLD MAPSSSSSS <333

I love Smosh.  Here's why:

I wanna kill someone

-

^^Not quite sure how that happened.......

morenoingrato said:

the total drama world tour ending was bad, I'm dissapointed.

And a new cast? are you serious? the show is going down

Dude, are you from Canada? They haven't even dissolved the teams yet where I'm watching it... I mean, Team Victory has only been gone for 2 or 3 episodes here in the US...

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!