By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Tried to go see "Kick-Ass" this afternoon. My girlfriend called me so many times and accused me of going off to screw around so many time between my house and the theater that I turned around and came home. I don't do that kind of stuff anymore. I don't really hang out with anyone anymore. All I do is work, come home, play video games, and go places with her. How long must I pay for my sins? I have no freedom.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
Tried to go see "Kick-Ass" this afternoon. My girlfriend called me so many times and accused me of going off to screw around so many time between my house and the theater that I turned around and came home. I don't do that kind of stuff anymore. I don't really hang out with anyone anymore. All I do is work, come home, play video games, and go places with her. How long must I pay for my sins? I have no freedom.

You must have been bad in a previous life

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Tanstalas said:
d21lewis said:

I was a monster.  But I never asked her to come back.  She volunteered.  And since she's been back, my every move has been nothing but honest.  I don't put myself in situations where I can be tempted and I don't do anything that would make her even think that I'm doing anything wrong.  But I don't know how long I can live like this.  I can't even visit my mom without being accused of cheating.  I'm so tired of fighting and being afraid to even talk on the phone because she thinks that everything I do involves another woman.  I don't show it but I'm really depressed.

I'd say you really need to talk to her about it as the first step, if you haven't already.

PlayStation Blog Share is such a joke. I've made two serious suggestions and one REALLY lame joke, and guess which one has been approved?

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2010/04/19/rrod-on-ps3/

Those moderators are a fucking joke.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
Kantor said:
PlayStation Blog Share is such a joke. I've made two serious suggestions and one REALLY lame joke, and guess which one has been approved?

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2010/04/19/rrod-on-ps3/

Those moderators are a fucking joke.

I replied to your post - granted it was a troll post, but it was true :P

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

d21lewis said:
Tanstalas said:
d21lewis said:

I was a monster.  But I never asked her to come back.  She volunteered.  And since she's been back, my every move has been nothing but honest.  I don't put myself in situations where I can be tempted and I don't do anything that would make her even think that I'm doing anything wrong.  But I don't know how long I can live like this.  I can't even visit my mom without being accused of cheating.  I'm so tired of fighting and being afraid to even talk on the phone because she thinks that everything I do involves another woman.  I don't show it but I'm really depressed.

If you really love her, *which is apparent since you are still with here* you should stick with her and wait it out. I do not really know if you know how it feels to be cheated on, but i would bet that it feels worse than how you are feeling now. Try to understand her and why she questions your every move. Once you truly understand her, things will change. Good luck, hope she realizes that she can finally trust you. 

I might go for a cheesesteak today. yummmm

I'm desperate to lose weight... >_

I FEEL HAPPY! I DNT KNOW WHY BUT I JUST DO! LOLOLOLOLOLOOOLO