By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

@ trashleg: May I have a "Holy Bartender"? Just playin': 1) my automatic has been confiscated (or has it?) and 2) you're a sweetheart and I wouldn't do that to you anyway...

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

Around the Network

Not sure why, but lately I just want to listen to Kellie Pickler and nothing else.

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016

Oh, and I can't drink anyway: I take drugs for my Schizophrenia, and drug interactions are a pain in the ass (I don't really own any guns, by the way)...

Back on Topic: I wonder in which region, and during what time frame, will Pokemon Black and White Versions take place? My guess for the time frame: 10 years after Ethan's/Lyra's adventures through Johto and Kanto, as well as 13 years after Red's adventures through Kanto... As for what they're going to call the region, I can't say, but a good place to start would be to find the Nihon words for factory, industry, and construction...

allaboutthegames885 said:
@ trashleg: May I have a "Holy Bartender"? Just playin': 1) my automatic has been confiscated (or has it?) and 2) you're a sweetheart and I wouldn't do that to you anyway...

whats a holy bartender? doesnt sound too healthy to me... o.0

and you have schizophrenia? hows that working out for ya?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:

Kevin Smith reference... Line was actually spoken by Jason Lee's character "Azrael" in DOGMA near the film's climax... before he unloaded an automatic rifle into the bartender's chest... Like I said, you're a sweetheart and I would never do that to you...

And Schizophrenia is not fun... The drugs that they give to Schizophrenics also cause people to gain weight... And you wonder why I'm obese... They also prevent me from drinking socially, as I can't afford to deal with drug interactions... If I quit these drugs, even for a few days, I will have to either be forced to take my drugs or be admitted into a mental institution like I was just a few years ago... And speak of the devil, I have to go take them... I'll brb...

Around the Network
trashleg said:

Kevin Smith reference... Line was actually spoken by Jason Lee's character "Azrael" in DOGMA near the film's climax... before he unloaded an automatic rifle into the bartender's chest... Like I said, you're a sweetheart and I would never do that to you...

And Schizophrenia is not fun... The drugs that they give to Schizophrenics also cause people to gain weight... And you wonder why I'm obese... They also prevent me from drinking socially, as I can't afford to deal with drug interactions... If I quit these drugs, even for a few days, I will have to either be forced to take my drugs or be admitted into a mental institution like I was just a few years ago... And speak of the devil, I have to go take them... I'll brb...

heehee i love that movie! *shocked she didnt get the reference*    Matt Damon & Ben Affleck <3

thank you for calling me a sweetheart im glad we dont have guns over here lol

sounds rough, when did you get diagnosed with that? and why would you need to be admitted anywhere? :/

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
trashleg said:

heehee i love that movie! *shocked she didnt get the reference*    Matt Damon & Ben Affleck <3

thank you for calling me a sweetheart im glad we dont have guns over here lol

sounds rough, when did you get diagnosed with that? and why would you need to be admitted anywhere? :/

I was diagnosed Schizophrenic when I was a teenager, before then I was diagnosed with Schizotypal Disorder, but only because my old Psychologist didn't believe someone younger than 18 could have Schizophrenia, and didn't have the balls to make such a diagnosis... Bear in mind that I was initially diagnosed in the early 1990's, and in those days they couldn't do much for psychopaths other than sedate them... And the reason why I had to be institutionalized is because at one time I had such a complex and confusing regime of medications that I'd constantly miss doses, until it got to the point that I wasn't medicated... I was so far out there, they shuffled me between 3 separate institutions, and even now I don't remember anything that happened over the month and a half that I spent in those nuthouses... You see, my mind tends to block from memory my least pleasant moments, possibly as a defense mechanism... So, how's your day going?

im sorry for talking about it! i just obviously dont know much about it..
my day is good, had a lazy morning in bed with my bf cos we were both working til 11 last night. then we got out of bed at 4pm to go to pizza hut

The ACM awards only confirm my theory that Taylor Swift sounds great live, when she Doesn't dance.

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016

It's 3am. All in all, I had a good day. Went to "Adventure" in Augusta, Ga and played some mini golf, struck out repeatedly in the batting cage (I'm getting old!), rode around in go karts, and rode some kiddie rides. Bought my kid a DS game for her birthday, ogled hot girls in the mall, and had a steak dinner. Not too shabby!