By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
trashleg said:
im sorry for talking about it! i just obviously dont know much about it..
my day is good, had a lazy morning in bed with my bf cos we were both working til 11 last night. then we got out of bed at 4pm to go to pizza hut

I'm thinking I'll quote trashleg for no reason. lol

Around the Network

Super Street Fighter 4 comes out in about a week? But I didn't get Splinter Cell Conviction, yet! And Alan Wake comes out in May?

Dammit, 2010! Slow down. You're going to fast!

Australia lost a Melbourne Gangland legend today. Carl williams killed in prison. Carl Williams was an underworld drug boss. He was recently sentenced to 35 years prison for ordering 4 murders of drug dealers.

Big Carl you will be sorely missed. R.I.P. Carl Williams.

wanna play basketball

current state:

...Training

Remember the movie "The Incredibles"? Remember how it starts off with Mr. Incredible trying to get to his wedding but he keeps stopping to fight crime. He keeps saying "I've got time.....I've got time...."

That's how my day started off. Except for, instead of going to a wedding, I have to do yard work, and help run some errands. And instead of fighting crime, I was thinking of masturbating.

Around the Network

my vacation is almost here..... 1 month more of wait to vacation, and one more month of wait to smg2!!!

miss my hair when it used reached my upper lip *sob*

current state:

...Training

Statistics needs to die a long, slow, horrible death

<insert awesome signature here>

Really getting annoyed about how people are so easily influenced by the media and act like such sheep

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Baaaa

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos