By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
trashleg said:
i dont know what to think right now.

someone i was beginning to trust after 6 months together has betrayed me and lied to me. nothing serious, but the betrayal itself hurts. especially since it mirrors a similar betrayal by the only other person i ever let get close to me.

TRASHLEG uses IRON. TRASHLEG's DEFENCE was boosted!

" target="_blank" class="link">http://www.beckersbakeryanddeli.com/images/Cakes/Pokemon%2520Card.JPG[/img]

I just do not trust anyone. People are mean't to betray, always. It is just human nature =l

Around the Network
radiantshadow92 said:
Wildvine53 said:
after listening to the new Glee soundtrack, I'm even more excited for tonight's episode

Yep it was really good, only probably unlike you, i skip all the musical parts. I only watch it for the drama =o

I know alot of people who skip the songs, I personally love them. Only 42 minutes

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016

DQ8 is fun

Only 2 and a half hours to go until work is done!, and Games4Fun has a cute Avy, I'd so hit it

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

radiantshadow92 said:
Wildvine53 said:
after listening to the new Glee soundtrack, I'm even more excited for tonight's episode

Yep it was really good, only probably unlike you, i skip all the musical parts. I only watch it for the drama =o

I've started to do the same... although they do have some really good musical numbers occasionally. Them doing Jump in the mattress store comes to mind.

Around the Network

After beating FF13, all of the fuss over that Leona Lewis song "Our Hands" was quite pointless. Fanboys blow everything out of proportion.

d21lewis said:
lolita said:
I'm desperate to lose weight... >_< Nothing seems to be working! UGH!

But from your pics, you were already thin!  Maybe that's the reason?

Well I don't look fat but I barely fit in my clothes anymore (some of them not at all) and according to WiiFit, my BMI is near overweight. It's just time to take action before it gets out of hand.

lolita said:
d21lewis said:
lolita said:
I'm desperate to lose weight... >_< Nothing seems to be working! UGH!

But from your pics, you were already thin!  Maybe that's the reason?

Well I don't look fat but I barely fit in my clothes anymore (some of them not at all) and according to WiiFit, my BMI is near overweight. It's just time to take action before it gets out of hand.

Wii Fit?  Wii Fit is a dirty liar!  Really, it says that everbody is overweight.  But exercising is never a bad idea, though. 

Yeah well I already go to the gym a few times, okay, 2 times a week, but obviously that's not going to do much if I just sit the rest of the days. I don't eat much fat foods but I eat too much at once.

So I did a very simple, small workout plan just to keep me moving the other days, aside from occasional WiiFit & gym. As for the food, I'll need to learn to not love it so much. T_T Damn, why is food so good?

i am probably going to finish typing my bayonetta review up. Then hit the bed for a another day of school >_