By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - resident evil 5 ps3 vs. 360 comparison. 360 WINS!!!

Squilliam said:
I would suspect the controls are intentional.

On Topic:

The Xbox 360, struggles with this game and it cannot cope with the incredible... Oh wait it did.

I agree the controls do feel intentional, the big problem of these controls for me is that only the right stick is used for aim. I dunno about the majority of other people's playing characteristics, but when I aim I tend to use the right analog stick only for turning, and for vertical aim, the left analog stick is stuck with the job of aiming left and right. Regardless I will be picking this title up Day 1 hopefully will play it through completely in Co-op mode only.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Around the Network
Gh0st4lifE said:
it's 2009 and despite a 5 gig install the PS3 still suffers from the inferior version syndrome

I'm sorry but that's really not what a high end console is supposed to offer. Blu-ray was a huuuuuuge mistake.

This.

As a PS360 owner, now I know wich version to buy: Xbox 360.

My Gaming Setup

Xbot said:
360 does nt need install. the 360 version has better textures and lighting

HEY YOU, there's room for only one Bot on this site, and that's me. so if you like to troll around, you can bite my shiny Metal ***!

Well they both look the same imo, or at the very least nearly.

360 version has a slight edge but not a big one.

But as for as tech goes, 360 version wins hands down, 5GB install no matter what?

If you have a BIG PS3 hard-drive then no this is not that big of a deal, but for people that have NOT upgraded yet its quite an issue, sort of like what Lost Planet PS3 version did.

If i dont have a bigger Hard-Drive by then im going for the 360 version, Forced Installs = we dont like that.

superbeast1370 said:
Xbot said:

HEY YOU, there's room for only one Bot on this site, and that's me. so if you like to troll around, you can bite my shiny Metal ***!

I'm going to copyright the name...... ROBOT WARS........ oops my mistake, the BBC already beat me to it lol

Around the Network

Well this thread should mainly be for PS360 owners for them to decide which version they'd like to purchase.

As a PS3-only owner, im not going to buy a new console just because it looks slightly better on the other. Im sure X360-only owners wont either if it was the other way around. Im just glad this game will be on the system that I own, that's how it should be.

Slightly better graphic difference on one console than the other =/= more fun.

Cool! I'll have the 360 version!!

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
superbeast1370 said:
Xbot said:

That was pretty awesome.

WOW, screenshots. The good thing about screenshots is...........you can not see the awful screen tearing on the 360 version. It jumped out at me when i played the demo it was that obvious, so when i tried the PS3 version expecting the same thing i was pleasently surprised. It is no good having so called slightly sharper textures if the machine can not handle it. Just to note. I have not witnessed slow down on any version and to be honest they look identical. Played better with a Dualshock than the 360 pad.

Neoraf said:
Gh0st4lifE said:
it's 2009 and despite a 5 gig install the PS3 still suffers from the inferior version syndrome

I'm sorry but that's really not what a high end console is supposed to offer. Blu-ray was a huuuuuuge mistake.

This.

As a PS360 owner, now I know wich version to buy: Xbox 360.

Same here. I guess I know which version I'm getting. The one with sharper textures and no mandatory install.