By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - resident evil 5 ps3 vs. 360 comparison. 360 WINS!!!

Of course the 360 wins. With the ridiculous install, it is obvious that the ps3 PORT wasn't optimized. Oh well.

Thankfully, I don't care about the series anymore.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

Both games look good to me, however the difference between the two versions is pretty easy to spot, 360 having sharper textures that are more detailed. PS3's quincunx AA also doesn't help the comparison either.

I also wouldn't be surprised if this was an earlier build or the demo, I didn't need to see what version each one was because I could easily tell from looking at Chris's hair which has always been slightly sharper on the 360 version compared to PS3.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

darthdevidem01 said:
unfortunately the gameplay is terrible

so the case of grfx is really not important as the controls are so bad

QFT.

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

A lot of Japanese developers (obviously there are exceptions) just can't seem to do good shooting controls.

It doesn't take much to screw around with a picture using a various number of programs.

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
@xbot

be more worried about the game ATM

than petty grfx

from the demo its probable that the game itself may be the biggest disappointments in recent times

Just cause you and a few others didnt like the controls doesn't mean the game is garbage. This game will give Killzone 2 a run for the money in review scores and sales on PS3 alone and its rediculous howmuch more love killzone 2 is getting here...

Demo is wicked and can't wait to sink my teeth in to it.

Played them on both... almost. PS3 version keeps freezing on me. Anyone else having this problem?

PSN ID: Darkkilaz

I would suspect the controls are intentional.

On Topic:

The Xbox 360, struggles with this game and it cannot cope with the incredible... Oh wait it did.

Tease.

It's almost expected at this point. 360 versions of multiplat games have a long history of being better than their PS3 counterpart.

Excuse me while I sigh and walk away. The install sucks, but other than that I don't really care.