By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - resident evil 5 ps3 vs. 360 comparison. 360 WINS!!!

NJ5 said:
BxN said:
Bullshit, they both look about the same.

There's some minor differences (some sharper places on 360, darker spots on PS3) but I can't really say one looks better than the other, especially in motion.

Worthless thread.

Having looked at most of the screenshots I don't see any screenshot where the PS3 is sharper than the 360. Do you remember an example?

The bump mapping is also better . It's fine if you don't think the difference is a big deal, but the 360 textures do seem sharper.

Of course one can raise the question of whether those screenshots are correctly captured.

I said that the 360 version was a tad sharper. Sorry if I didn't explain myself properly.

Either way, they both look good. I'd rather focus about the controls issues then something as minor as the differences in Graphics.

Around the Network

its not pointless. i'm informing my fellow multiplatform members. the 360 version luks more appealing.

The difference isnt that great. PS3 has better colors but the 360 is clearer and, by the look of some pics, more detail. I would think people would get the 360 version reguardless because of those pointless achievements.

Xbot said:
its not pointless. i'm informing my fellow multiplatform members. the 360 version luks more appealing.

It is pointless, the difference is barely even noticeable.

@xbot

be more worried about the game ATM

than petty grfx

from the demo its probable that the game itself may be the biggest disappointments in recent times

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
BxN said:

I said that the 360 version was a tad sharper. Sorry if I didn't explain myself properly.

Either way, they both look good. I'd rather focus about the controls issues then something as minor as the differences in Graphics.

Agreed.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Voltaire said:
The difference isnt that great. PS3 has better colors but the 360 is clearer and, by the look of some pics, more detail. I would think people would get the 360 version reguardless because of those pointless achievements.

My 62K+ gamerscore agrees with you.

Plus microsoft have been exposing the game more than sony have.

Didn't that used to be sonys job?

Looks like microsoft have got this one spot on.

NYANKS said:
The_vagabond7 said:
Wait..what's your name again?

It does make it hard to respect the thread doesn't it?  I'll wait for the final product for a decision.

Not to mention that Joystiq or Kotaku (can't be bothered to remember which) reported that the Refinery level that was recently shown off looked much better than the Shanty Town level on the PS3.  I'm guessing that this demo is an older build (remember, it was released in Japan on Bluray last year) and that Capcom had concentrated on the XBox360 version before getting the PS3 version to par.  At least, I hope that is the case.

it's 2009 and despite a 5 gig install the PS3 still suffers from the inferior version syndrome

I'm sorry but that's really not what a high end console is supposed to offer. Blu-ray was a huuuuuuge mistake.

God i hate fanboys, almost as much as they hate facts

“If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people together to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea” Antoine de St-Exupery

+2Q  -2N  (to be read in french)

I just played the PS3 demo and I loved how the game looked... so... ummm... guess what....

Me no give shit about such minor differences....

4 ≈ One