By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Super Bowl Sunday Thread!

Watching it on the BBC. Don't really know whats going on. Some guy just ran about 20 yards got taken out, and then started jumping up and down like a maniac.

Around the Network
tombi123 said:
Watching it on the BBC. Don't really know whats going on. Some guy just ran about 20 yards got taken out, and then started jumping up and down like a maniac.

Hahaha, it's awesome to hear people who don't know American football try to understand whats happening.

tombi123 said:

lol, same, its 10-0 to Pittsburg, i think ive figured out the scoring but thats about it!

tombi123 said:

Don't worry. Pro football is stupid.

LMAO! Bruce almost took out that guy with his guitar.

Around the Network

So far so good, Steelers are winning!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Great halftime performance by Springsteen, sadly no Dancing in the Dark though.

Steelers will win just like I predicted.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Yes, Cardinals are in lead. That was a nice touchdown from Larry Fitzgerald! Did you guys see that? There was a wide space from where he was running.
Go Cardinals.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Yeah! Cardinals! That was a great touchdown.
Normally I wouldn't care, but if my team doesn't make it, I always cheer for the underdogs in the Super Bowl. Makes it more interesting for me. ^_^

EDIT: Oh, man it's close now. The Steelers are at the 6 yd line. >_<