By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Super Bowl Sunday Thread!

Smeags said:
d21lewis said:
John Madden was just on screen! I thought he died 6 years ago!!

You are correct on your former assertion. The man you see before you is actually Frank Caliendo.

Phew!  Scared me for a second, there.  And now, The Office..............

Around the Network

STANLEY BARACK IS BLACK OPEN YOUR MOUTH STANLEY!!!! STANLEY!!!!!

haha//this is my first time watching "the Office"....

shizzlee said:

I am soooo using that in the near future ... bookmarked!

Good game. Santonio Holmes is a beast. Good thing he played for OSU We have a ton of notable WR's come out of our university...Crazy, given the fact we don't have a passing-prolific offense 90% of the time.

Nothing like players from Ohio winning big games.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

umm, wtf is going on!

Around the Network

Nobody has talked about Fitz. He had a better game than the MVP.

1. the Odd-makers at Vegas are incredible! they predicted Steelers' win by 6 1/2 points.
2. Fitz: Awesome second half game.
3. holmes: incredible catch - this will replace the famous 49er's catch from the 80's as the most memorable catch in Super Bowl.
4. I had $20 on Steelers' by 10.

xbebop said:
Nobody has talked about Fitz. He had a better game than the MVP.

You sure you were watching the same game as everyone else? I'll give Fitz all the credit in the world for that touchdown, but it had a lot to do with ineffective coverage from Polamalu(SS) on the Steelers too. He should have been there to make a tackle, not let Fitz get in back of him. Holmes caught a bullshit throw one handed in triple coverage in the corner of the endzone and barely managed to scrape his toes in bounds. Honestly, I don't see the comparison. The former is done any given sunday, and the latter would have been a top 10 regular season play. It may have even beaten Antonio Bryant's(Texans WR) one handed diving snatch in the endzone for the win. Not likely, but maybe.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Who else thinks that the Larry Fitzgerald gif will make for a good NPD gif?

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.