By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Super Bowl Sunday Thread!

Pittsburgh already won...

YES!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

That late Steeler catch in the endzone was epic.

My bad, I didn't see the score. Yep, Cardinals are now officially losers. A shame too, they really fought well.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Awww, that was so close >_

@madskillz, that last catch was epic. Congratulations Steelers!

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

Dude its nice how Arizona came back from 7 to catch up and take over the game within the last quarter. And also its nice to see Wisenhunt go against the Steelers. As he was the offensive coordinator for the Steelers 2 years ago, I think.

This was a awesome game even though I saw the last quarter//lol

Classic game indeed!

Go Steelers!

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

And the Steelers Defense does it again.

Great teams get to Superbowls, but great defenses win them. Congrats Steelers, you have made history.

Although, I can't leave here without congratulating the Cardinals. You guys truly destroyed all expectations by making it this far, and you gave the Steelers one of heck of a fight. You did great and should be proud of your efforts.

Man, what a fourth quarter!

Snake612 said:
@madskillz, that last catch was epic. Congratulations Steelers!

I am in the newsroom and it erupted when Holmes made the catch. His situational awareness is sick. And ... in TRIPLE COVERAGE. Yeah, that's def a Madden moment.

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: Epic catch in triple coverage.

The booty he gets tonight will be insane.

Awesome stuff. Too bad for the Cardinals. I was really hoping for some overtime! When I was a kid, Superbowls ALWAYS sucked. My how times have changed!!