By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 exclusive Steambot Chronicles 2 still in development

News -

PS3 exclusive Steambot Chronicles 2 still in development
Posted on January 31, 2009 by Nick

Irem updated the official website for Steambot Chronicles(Bumpy Trot in Japan) 2 recently, indicating that the title is still very much alive and in development.  The site was updated with some new screenshots, though information outside of that is still slim.  The sequel to the PS2 2005 sandbox action title, Steambot Chronicles 2 was first announced at E3 2006, though the title went MIA for nearly the last 2 years.

Steambot Chronicles met a very positive critical reception and has since spawned 2 spin off titles, though neither one made it outside of Japan, so it's good to hear the game is still a work in progress..

http://www.ps3center.net/news/2256/ps3-exclusive-steambot-chronicles-2-still-in-development/

Around the Network

good to hear, was beginning to wonder.

One of the spin offs (on the PSP) did make it to America though.

And I'm glad to hear it's still in development!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Hmm looked at the PS2 prequel and it wasn't too interesting looking ... we'll see.

Hmm... Atlus involved?

Around the Network

whats this game about? I'm clueless...

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

not yet released = still in developement.

how is this news?

erghh ok

what is this game?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Hammer-of-Dawn said:
not yet released = still in developement.

how is this news?

It's news because people thought the game was vaporware. You don't have to troll every positive ps3 thread y'know

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

i wouldnt call my latest post trolling but point taken.