By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game do you hate with a bloody Passion?

786_ali said:
i don't HATE any game bcoz they havent done anything to me.

But i dislike: Mario, Metroid, Final Fantasy, GTA, Halo

do you dislike super mario 3? if so you are the first person I have ever found who dislikes that game. I dislike some of the marios.... mainly mario 64 .... 

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Around the Network

GUITAR HERO!

also halo, i try to play it, cus i got a free one, but the whole time im playing im like 'how do people love this shit?' cant get it out of my head.

maybe historically id say i didnt like Mortal Kombat a lot, and people who thought it beat Streeyt Fighter

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Johann said:
Darc Requiem said:

Final Fantasy VII. I've said why many times. Most overrated and overhyped game in history. Although I can understand the WoW hate. I play MMOs and I still don't get WoW. It's really generic.

C'mon speak th truth now, you don't hate the game so much as you hate the praise it gets.

If the game wasn't so highly regarded you probably have no feelings towards it. Or who knows... you might've even liked it.

No, I hate the game. I never liked the game at any point. I only tried to like it at release because I was huge Final Fantasy fan at the time. The fansite I wrote for at the games release, Vortex Gaming Online, banned the topic of FFVII because half the staff hated the game and the other half loved it. Bringing up the game lead to huge arguments. If you look at my post history, I've gone into great detail on several ocassions about why I hate the game. The only thing I like FFVII is that it proved JRPGs can sell in the west if you bother advertising them.

I like to say either street fighter 4 or soul calibur 4 moslty because none of them were announced for wii (i dont want to start that stupid argument againg on the demographics and graphics again) esp street fighter.

How can some of you hate Mario?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

I bloody hate Mortal Kombat and Halo.

Star Wars Galaxies because it represented everything wrong with game companies and how to support a community.

dynasty warriors 4... Damn you Lu Bu!!!!!!!!!!! I shall seek my revenge

Halo 2 and 3, not necessarily because of the game, but the ass-load of hype surrounding it, and the fact that for a while if you said anything bad about them gamers got pissed off at you.

spdk1 said:
Halo 2 and 3, not necessarily because of the game, but the ass-load of hype surrounding it, and the fact that for a while if you said anything bad about them gamers got pissed off at you.

I respect you for not bundling halo in with halo 2 and 3 

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog