By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game system will you think will get the best exclusives of 2009?

ShadowSoldier said:
numonex said:
ShadowSoldier said:
numonex said:
The exclusive games lists on the Xbox 360 looks very thin in regards to quality. 2009 is shaping to be a disappointing year atm but hopefully some more exclusive games on all platforms are announced later in the year. The PS3's list makes me wet my pants

Fixed

Double fixed. Kill Zone 2 is the only good PS3 exclusive I believe will be released this year the rest of them going by the PS3's past record of constant delays will be further delayed.

Triple Fixed...are you telling me that Ratchet and Clank Future 2, Uncharted 2, WKC, Infamous and Heavy Rain wont be good exclusives? just given the track record of those companies thats Quality assured.

None of them will be AAA eclusives that is 90% +. I bet there could be a disappointing game amongst those games you mentioned. Heavy Rain or Infamous could be a flop on PS3.

In terms of sales WKC will struggle to sell more than 500k. Another VC game, maybe.

Around the Network

the Ps Triple

Check out my game about moles ^

@numonex

How will it struggle to reach 400k? It is already at 320k without a US or EU release.

The 360 can be picked apart and people can find many that may end up as disappointments too.

Also do not forget that they have more unannounced 2009 games coming in the next 4-6 weeks.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

numonex said:
ShadowSoldier said:
numonex said:
ShadowSoldier said:
numonex said:
The exclusive games lists on the Xbox 360 looks very thin in regards to quality. 2009 is shaping to be a disappointing year atm but hopefully some more exclusive games on all platforms are announced later in the year. The PS3's list makes me wet my pants

Fixed

Double fixed. Kill Zone 2 is the only good PS3 exclusive I believe will be released this year the rest of them going by the PS3's past record of constant delays will be further delayed.

Triple Fixed...are you telling me that Ratchet and Clank Future 2, Uncharted 2, WKC, Infamous and Heavy Rain wont be good exclusives? just given the track record of those companies thats Quality assured.

None of them will be AAA eclusives that is 90% +. I bet there could be a disappointing game amongst those games you mentioned. Heavy Rain or Infamous could be a flop on PS3.

In terms of sales WKC will struggle to sell more than 400k. Another VC game, maybe.

Are you willing to make a bet on the bolded? That none of the PS3 exclusives released this year will achieve a Metacritc score of 90+? And  that WKC will fail to Sell 400k total in regions outside of Japan? I Hope you have the balls to back this claim up

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Also, as for your comment on games being delayed.

Where is Splinter Cell? Huxley? How long before Lost Odyssey came out? Why so long for Fable II? And Banjo? Can we talk about Too Human? Maybe even Alan Wake? All Points Bulletin was announced before last year too was it not? Halo Chronicles was announced back in 2006 I believe. Halo Wars was announced back in September of 2006. Cry-on was announced a couple of years ago and now was canned.

Get my point yet? The "delays" and "announces years before release" excuses are getting old and people turn a blind eye to the fact MS does the same shit.

Look at those names. 5 of them possibly releasing this year on the 360. Announced 2-3 years earlier and many have gone through numerous delays. Alan Wake alone I think has been in developent for about 4 years and can not remember how many delays that game went through.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

PS3 by far, followed by 360 then PSP.

PS3

The X360
- Alan Wake, Halo ODST, Splinter Cell, Halo Wars, SO4

beats

PS3
- Killzone 2, Uncharted 2, Heavy Rain, InFamous, WKC

^^Pls dont forget god of war3 and GT5

Initiating social expirement #928719281

it786_ali said:
^^Pls dont forget god of war3 and GT5

I didn't, but it's not realistic to think they will make it out in 2009.  There's perhaps still a small chance that God ov War III mite though. I dunno, what was the time between the first God ov War II trailer and release?