By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game system will you think will get the best exclusives of 2009?

Commando said:
I have a question. If a game is PC/360 do we consider this to be a 360 exclusive among this console debate?

Yes because it is still a CONSOLE EXCLUSIVE meaning 360 is the only console getting it,

Around the Network

I would say the DS.

1 PS3

2. Xbox360

3. PSP

Thats what I figured. So for me Huxley tips the scale. MMOFPS!

Also, Mass Effect 2 (timed) can't hurt the roster either.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

The exclusive games lists on the three consoles look very thin in regards to quality. 2009 is shaping to be a disappointing year atm but hopefully some more exclusive games on all platforms are announced later in the year.

Around the Network
numonex said:
The exclusive games lists on the Xbox 360 looks very thin in regards to quality. 2009 is shaping to be a disappointing year atm but hopefully some more exclusive games on all platforms are announced later in the year.

Fixed

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

ShadowSoldier said:
numonex said:
The exclusive games lists on the PS3 looks very thin in regards to quality. 2009 is shaping to be a disappointing year atm but hopefully some more exclusive games on all platforms are announced later in the year.

Fixed

Double fixed. Kill Zone 2 is the only AAA PS3 exclusive I believe will be released this year the rest of them going by the PS3's past record of constant delays will be further delayed.

wii needs to launch some importanta franchises this year if they want to win. I think 2010 will be the big wii year

numonex said:
ShadowSoldier said:
numonex said:
The exclusive games lists on the Xbox 360 looks very thin in regards to quality. 2009 is shaping to be a disappointing year atm but hopefully some more exclusive games on all platforms are announced later in the year. The PS3's list makes me wet my pants

Fixed

Double fixed. Kill Zone 2 is the only good PS3 exclusive I believe will be released this year the rest of them going by the PS3's past record of constant delays will be further delayed.

Triple Fixed...are you telling me that Ratchet and Clank Future 2, Uncharted 2, WKC, Infamous and Heavy Rain wont be good exclusives? just given the track record of those companies thats Quality assured.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

ShadowSoldier said:
numonex said:
ShadowSoldier said:
numonex said:
The exclusive games lists on the Xbox 360 looks very thin in regards to quality. 2009 is shaping to be a disappointing year atm but hopefully some more exclusive games on all platforms are announced later in the year. The PS3's list makes me wet my pants

Fixed

Double fixed. Kill Zone 2 is the only good PS3 exclusive I believe will be released this year the rest of them going by the PS3's past record of constant delays will be further delayed.

Triple Fixed...are you telling me that Ratchet and Clank Future 2, Uncharted 2, WKC, Infamous and Heavy Rain wont be good exclusives? just given the track record of those companies thats Quality assured.