By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game system will you think will get the best exclusives of 2009?

Onyxmeth said:
786_ali said:
there is no way considering only the announced games that you can say any console's line-up can beat the ps3's

Here you go:

Tenchu: Shadow Assassins
House of the Dead: Overkill
New Play Control! Mario Power Tennis
MadWorld
Marble Saga: Kororinpa
Ready 2 Rumble Revolution
Let's Tap
Boom Blox Bash Party
Need for Speed Nitro
Animales de la Muerte
Muramasa: The Demon Blade
Punch-Out!!!
Sin and Punishment 2

TMNT Fighters
Wii Sports Resort
Bleach: Versus Crusade

I am MaxwellGT2000 and I approve this post! (just add The Conduit and you basically have my list for 2009, but go fucking Treasure! WOO)

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network
Soriku said:
For Wii games, just look here:

http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=2811

Just add FFCC: TCB, the TMNT game, Valhalla Knights, Broken Sword, Samurai Warriors 3, Spyborgs, Spore, and the Wii-revamped titles like Metroid Prime and you've got an amazing list.

Damn, damn, damn... soooo much I want...

Great list, by the way.

Soriku said:
For Wii games, just look here:

http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=2811

Just add FFCC: TCB, the TMNT game, Valhalla Knights, Broken Sword, Samurai Warriors 3, Spyborgs, Spore, and the Wii-revamped titles like Metroid Prime and you've got an amazing list.

This man speaks the truth

"Pier was a chef, a gifted and respected chef who made millions selling his dishes to the residents of New York City and Boston, he even had a famous jingle playing in those cities that everyone knew by heart. He also had a restaurant in Los Angeles, but not expecting LA to have such a massive population he only used his name on that restaurant and left it to his least capable and cheapest chefs. While his New York restaurant sold kobe beef for $100 and his Boston restaurant sold lobster for $50, his LA restaurant sold cheap hotdogs for $30. Initially these hot dogs sold fairly well because residents of los angeles were starving for good food and hoped that the famous name would denote a high quality, but most were disappointed with what they ate. Seeing the success of his cheap hot dogs in LA, Pier thought "why bother giving Los Angeles quality meats when I can oversell them on cheap hotdogs forever, and since I don't care about the product anyways, why bother advertising them? So Pier continued to only sell cheap hotdogs in LA and was surprised to see that they no longer sold. Pier's conclusion? Residents of Los Angeles don't like food."

"The so-called "hardcore" gamer is a marketing brainwashed, innovation shunting, self-righteous idiot who pays videogame makers far too much money than what is delivered."

Playstation 3 : White Knight Chronicles, Killzone 2, GOW3 or GT5, Team ICO sure, new Ratchet, Yakuza 3, Heavy Rain, Uncharted 2, Quantum Theory, Final Fantasy XIII( jp only), and more games to be announced.

Maybe for 2009 :

New RPG from CC2
ZOE3? ( THREE project by Hideo Kojima)
New Game from Nagoshi ( yakuza creator)
Ape Escape 4?
Wild Arms 6?

Tales of vesperia ported to PS3?

Many of this games delayed for early 2010 for sure, but we will see.

Wii will own 2009!

Wichdog69

Around the Network

Why does this thread keep re-appearing as new posts, when there are no posts?

I blame Wichdog! :^)

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

makingmusic476 said:
Dallinor said:
Strategyking92 said:
Xbox 360 (in the future) Let them announce the games first they don't pull the sony shit where it's 3 years in advance.

Is Alan Awake yet?

And where's Splinter Cell?  How long did Banjo and Fable take to come out?

I could go on...   :P

wait???? all the games mentioned above were shown at E3 years back... and then recently released, or soon to be?

really?

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

PS3

4 ≈ One

For me, the Wii.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

O_o
This thread has -1 new posts?