By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game system will you think will get the best exclusives of 2009?

makingmusic476 said:
Dallinor said:
Strategyking92 said:
Xbox 360 (in the future) Let them announce the games first they don't pull the sony shit where it's 3 years in advance.

Is Alan Awake yet?

And where's Splinter Cell?  How long did Banjo and Fable take to come out?

I could go on...   :P

Why are you picking on lil ol' me

As for banjo... I can't seem to find anything on banjo. And whatever I can, they are from 2007 and 2008.

But please, go on.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

Wii ... No doubt

Strategyking92 said:
makingmusic476 said:
Dallinor said:
Strategyking92 said:
Xbox 360 (in the future) Let them announce the games first they don't pull the sony shit where it's 3 years in advance.

Is Alan Awake yet?

And where's Splinter Cell?  How long did Banjo and Fable take to come out?

I could go on...   :P

Why are you picking on lil ol' me

As for banjo... I can't seem to find anything on banjo. And whatever I can, they are from 2007 and 2008.

But please, go on.

As for "going on", that was already continued in a later post in this thread. :P

But to add even further to that post... Huxley.  Blue Dragon and Mass Effect were also announced in 2005, and released a whole two years later at the end of 2007. While it wasn't the 3+ years of Killzone or Alan Wake, it also wasn't the < 1 year of Gears 2, Resistance 2, and MotorStorm 2.

I do expect Mass Effect II and Turn 10's next project to be announced in mere months, with release dates slated for the end of the year.  Possibly something from Rare as well.  Same goes for the next Ratchet & Clank from Insomniac, and maybe some large PSN stuff from SCEJ (Siren: Blood Curse was announced last year in April, and released the following July).

Right now all of them have good exclusives but by E3 2009 Wii will have the best exclusives no question.

I say PC! Oh... Its console only thread? Uhm, you can't really tell. What there is already I would say PS3, but as we know there might be new exclusive announcements for X360 too this year. Announcements for PS3 usually are done 4-5 years before the real game(With CGI graphs). ;)

Around the Network
Strategyking92 said:
Xbox 360 (in the future) Let them announce the games first they don't pull the sony shit where it's 3 years in advance. As for the wii... Ok, good for whoever likes japanese stuff. I think.

When were Alan Wake, Fable II and Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts announced again?

And when were MotorStorm: Pacific Rift and Resistance 2 announced?

2005, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2008.

Both of the companies announce games early, both of them announce games late.

OT: PS3.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

PS3 with the best lineup, just like last year.

PS3 by far! KZ2, UC2 and GT5 will be the best exclusives of 2009.

God of War 3 will own 2010!

Play my LittleBigPlanet level: Mystic Runner. Thanks!

Wii....

most of the exclusives for 2009 on wii will get metascores of 80-90 however most of the PS3 exclusives are AAA games

Initiating social expirement #928719281