By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 360 widens the gap on PS3 by 8 million. PARTY TIME 360 FANS!!!!!!!

heaviermelero said:
I love ps3 fanboys, even when they loose they win.

The truth is that everytime M$ "wins" anything (not only xbox360)... the world loses.... and that the sales don't really matter, since I don't work for sony or any other company.... Quality is what matters, then sony wins....

Around the Network
humb_lumi said:
heaviermelero said:

The truth is that everytime M$ "wins" anything (not only xbox360)... the world loses.... and that the sales don't really matter, since I don't work for sony or any other company.... Quality is what matters, then sony wins....

Problem is quality has not always won, look at windows over OSX, Apple's OS have always been highr quality, beat max was a better fromat than vhs but lost.  Its not qulaity but a hist oif factors (quality being only one) that chooses who wins.  For Gaming machines its Game Selection, pricing, Graphics, Interface, Exclusive games and brand. 

Sony mad a lot of mistakes in the pricing and games (ealry on) and is losing a lot of exclusives.

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

humb_lumi said:
heaviermelero said:

Not really. The PS2 was the least reliable console last gen and Sony won with ease. Samething for the PS1 it was less reliable than its competitors and it won handily. The PS3 is most reliable video game platform Sony has manufactured and it also their poorest selling platform. The x-box was more far more reliable than the 360 but the 360 has already surpassed it's lifetimes. In fact this even applies to Nintendo. The NES is Nintendo's best selling home console, for now, and it was the most prone to reliablity problems.

Game selection is the number one factor in console sales. Reliability is an important secondary aspect as is pricing but neither of those factors can override an unappealing game library. The console with the software that appeals to the widest consumer base is almost always the victor.

Hammer-of-Dawn said:
im surprised nobody commented on my links, especially link #2

What's wrong with taking a dump into a badass monster ?

Hail to the king baby !!!

As someone on the fence, i say great job MS, but also, one year head start.

Wow, this fence hurts my bum...

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

I don't boast about my wii waaay outselling your 360, I boast about my Ps3 having the best exclusives of all three consoles : )

Quantity = Quality? or maybe Quantity > Quality? No, for m$ Quantity = money, oops the secret is out :O But I'm not sayin that sony or nintendo are any different

Theo said:
I don't boast about my wii waaay outselling your 360, I boast about my Ps3 having the best exclusives of all three consoles : )

Quantity = Quality? or maybe Quantity > Quality? No, for m$ Quantity = money, oops the secret is out :O But I'm not sayin that sony or nintendo are any different

Well we wouldnt care about Wii since MS made it clear they are only gunning for Sony.

Metacritic has more 360 games rated 70-90% then PS3. Quantity AND quality over PS3 ftw.

Theo said:

you can't boast about your opinion, especially not when in fact it's a lie (if we go by metacritic)

humb_lumi said:
heaviermelero said:

sales may not matter to you, but it matters to fanboys who use sales to say "my console is more desired and preferred then yours".

Even so........only the last place fanboy says sales dont matter. Funny how SP3 fans cared about sales but when the 360 price dropped in september they all magically stopped caring lol.

Hammer-of-Dawn said:
humb_lumi said:
heaviermelero said:

sales may not matter to you, but it matters to fanboys who use sales to say "my console is more desired and preferred then yours".

Even so........only the last place fanboy says sales dont matter. Funny how SP3 fans cared about sales but when the 360 price dropped in september they all magically stopped caring lol.

PS3 fanboys are in serious denial.

I'm really bored with that glorified brain masturbation about why Sony is the best, even when they fail... sigh...

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.