By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you feel that you are a well known poster?

I don't think even one person here would recognise me, but my avatar is easily recognisible, so maybe in the future. We shall see.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network

Don't know. I'm sure anyone who has made a tales based thread probably found it a little hard to miss me, though.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

How could anyone forget you snowblind

Shadowblind said:

Don't know. I'm sure anyone who has made a tales based thread probably found it a little hard to miss me, though.

You were the first person with coloured text, then everyone copied you.

How could we not remember you, Shadow Blind?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

lately ppl been noticing my god-ly avy, other than that... nah

Around the Network

Personally I don't know, I don't think so. People in the IM's know me, and some people outside of the IMs know me as the ass that put a limelight on a certain spammer.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

theprof00 said:
How could anyone forget you snowblind

...Jerks >_>

Kantor said:
Shadowblind said:

You were the first person with coloured text, then everyone copied you.

How could we not remember you, Shadow Blind?

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

No and I would like to keep it that way...I like to enter threads secretly, make a post that is significant yet unremarkable, and then leave without anyone knowing I was there at all.

The greatest trick the devil pulled is to convince everyone that he never existed at all and then poof....he was gone.

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

^ i know you heh

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
^ i know you heh

.......Curse you and your kind, you pink ball of a sloth you....

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)