By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you feel that you are a well known poster?

I guess people see me as one of those random "Sonic guys". To that I say "Poo!", as well as "One day I shall break free from these chains of ignorance and oppression so that people can see me for who I truly am!". One day...

Hopefully I'll be known as one of those random "Knuckles guys". Yeah... That'd be living the dream right there.

Around the Network

You don't recognize me.

There's probably around 2, maybe 3 people who know who I am. I've barely made 700 posts in 9 months. I primarily post on Gamepsot, and visit VGChartz on the side.

I doubt it. I don't post often enough to be. And I'm pretty sure I have also personally commented on your avatar. :)

I am certain that noname2200 is one of the most well-known, after the epic Secret Santa business. Huzzah!

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

The fastest way to fame: create a thread stating your belief that PS3 will win the console war. Post in every sales chart bragging about how wonderfully PS3 games are selling.

People will remember your name.

PC + Wii owners unite.  Our last-gen dying platforms have access to nearly every 90+ rated game this gen.  Building a PC that visually outperforms PS360 is cheap and easy.    Oct 7th 2010 predictions (made Dec 17th '08)
PC: 10^9
Wii: 10^8

Around the Network

@slimebeast

he made a thread saying the next real talk wil be controversial

I take it he decided not to leave.....if the real talk is a success he;ll definetely stay

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I'm relatively new here so no. But I was picked for the review crew so I may become more well known.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Oh! If I AM to be remembered, I'd like it to be as someone who HATES NOMURA! YES!!!

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Meh.. I've posted a lot but haven't really created many noteworthy threads.. so I'll go with no.

I should hope so...
This is a pretty close knit community. It's hard to go unnoticed if you post regularly.

There are some exceptions though. I didn't notice Khuutra until he had well over 2000 posts. The guy just popped outta nowhere O_o