By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you feel that you are a well known poster?

yes, but only because I got on staff. Otherwise I would probably have remained largely unknown.

Around the Network
frybread said:
The fastest way to fame: create a thread stating your belief that PS3 will win the console war. Post in every sales chart bragging about how wonderfully PS3 games are selling.

People will remember your name.

Or you could be a Wii fan to the level of sickness and preach about its flood of quality games. Either one.  (See what I did thar?!)

Not particularly. There's probably a small group of people know me, but it's not widespread. However, I did make it on this list http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=1713734 so I guess I'm moving on up!

If vgchartz was a person, I used to be at the level of its feet......and now I've been upgraded to its butt level........wait, does that actually count as an upgrade?

No offense, but what's so great about the OP's avatar? It's just a purple octopus O_o

The_God_of_War said:
There's probably around 2, maybe 3 people who know who I am. I've barely made 700 posts in 9 months. I primarily post on Gamepsot, and visit VGChartz on the side.

But you have a good avatar. It sticks out.

Around the Network
indodude said:
No offense, but what's so great about the OP's avatar? It's just a purple octopus O_o

The fact that you do not know... means that you are not worthy of knowing.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Lol WAT

I garnered quite a reputation before I became a mod, although for what I can't remember. I mostly went around the forums trolling and somehow I became really popular. Now I'm a mod so I'd say I'm fairly well known on the site.

Slimebeast said:
The_God_of_War said:
There's probably around 2, maybe 3 people who know who I am. I've barely made 700 posts in 9 months. I primarily post on Gamepsot, and visit VGChartz on the side.

But you have a good avatar. It sticks out.

I guess that's true, I often get people commenting on the avatar/sig. And having an avatar, especially the same one for a long period of time, does help you stick in people's minds.

No. I'm still kind of new here.

If you aren't playing B3YOND, you're playing behind

Playstation 3: It Only Does Everything