By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you feel that you are a well known poster?

Simple question. Since you created your VGChartz account and started posting, do you feel that you've garnered a reputation, whether it be good or bad? Do you feel that many posters and lurkers alike would easily recognize you? If you feel that you are not well known, what do you hope you become known for? Lastly, if you were to change your avatar, do you feel that you would be forgotten?

For me, I don't think I'm that popular yet. It's likely that only a small chunk of posters would recognize me. As for my reputation, even though this is probably the goal of many, I would like to be known as a somewhat unbiased poster. I think my original avatar was terrible, but I think my new one is great. If changing it will make others forget me, I don't know.

Around the Network

I feel people know me.

many as a PS3 fanboy (not a rabid one though) & that I have created many

"insert region" sales UP

threads.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

After 3,500+ posts, I can confidently say that about eight people on this site know who I am.

I feel well known here.

I don't think I'm too known. I think it's partly because I don't say too many outrageous things. I guess I'd like to be known as a relatively level-headed gamer who has Sony leanings.

Around the Network

@noname2200, I know who you are.

I don't think I'm very known, no. I come with the occasional good post, and the occasional crappy post, but I don't think anyone has taken much notice. Not sure what I'd wanna be known for.

Either way, OP, you have the best avatar ever.

No.

It's hard to get popular or well known on VGC. Ask Snake612 lol.

@slimebeast

LOL

he decided not to leave in the end!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
@slimebeast

LOL

he decided not to leave in the end!

Oh, he did?! :D

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
@noname2200, I know who you are.

I don't think I'm very known, no. I come with the occasional good post, and the occasional crappy post, but I don't think anyone has taken much notice. Not sure what I'd wanna be known for.

Either way, OP, you have the best avatar ever.

Actually, that's the one thing that i get complimented on a lot.

noname2200

The Secret Santa thread make you a god among men.

I'm also happy to say that I recognize every single person who's posted here so far.