By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - i have a bet for you all...

@Axumblade: That i do agree. Well, atleast from games on a single non-Nintendo platform. But why i doubt it, is because of the installbase, high pricepoint of the hardware, competition on the same and different platforms and the release late this year (if it comes out this year). If GT5 would come out in Q1 or Q2, it would have much better shot than with Q3 or Q4 release.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Around the Network

Wow that is insane.

You're saying that nothing this year on the PS3/360, will outsell a game that's into it's second year of sales?

Bold. I don't think Mario kart Wii will sell more than half of what it has thus far, this year. So a 5-7 million game should be able to beat it.

I won't bet, but I'm guessing CoD: Modern Warfare 2 will be the one to do it.

Ban bets are not allowed and shall not be executed by any mod/admin. Neither is it possible to bet for vg$.

CAL4M1TY said:
Wow that is insane.

You're saying that nothing this year on the PS3/360, will outsell a game that's into it's second year of sales?

Bold. I don't think Mario kart Wii will sell more than half of what it has thus far, this year. So a 5-7 million game should be able to beat it.

I won't bet, but I'm guessing CoD: Modern Warfare 2 will be the one to do it.

Mario Kart Wii has more of the year to go through. Even if it only averages a hundred and fifty thousand evey week (which I think it can) it will come very close to breaking eight million this year.