By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - You are a FF fan, and you own a Wii...

can you effectively be a FF fan while owning only a nintendo console(at least for teh last 3 generations)?

Around the Network

I would get a PS3 or 360 if (when) the game doesn't come out on Wii.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Well, you didn't say Wii-only, and I already have a PS3 / 360... so 360 version it is! (unless it's inferior to the PS3 vers)

Uh, yeah. I wouldn't buy a PS3/360 just for FF - I was content skipping out on FF7-9, even though I freggin loved 6. Actually, that's a lie, since 7-8 came on PC anyway, but... point is, I managed fine without a PS1.

I would buy a 360 for FF on top of all the games on it now. Erm, that's why I own one now.

A)

Man, lol, the PS3 would have an easy second place if it wasn't for XIII coming to 360. That would have been its western inroad.

I would definitely buy a 199 360 to play XIII, Vesperia, and Star Ocean...it's so damn cheap, how can you go wrong?

That's not to mention the other badass games you're missing out on being Wii only.

I love the Wii, think it's a great console, but this gen, one console isn't enough. You need a Wii/HD platform(PC/PS3/360)/PS2/DS.

Otherwise, you're missing too much good crap.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

Their already 3 years into FF13 development.
So for Squenix to port it, it would mean a dumbed down version instead of something new.

So i guess i would go for B

definitely A.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

Even though I have a PS3 if there was a Wii version I'd probably buy it on Wii just cause it's ten dollars cheaper and I don't buy FF games cause it "looks amazing" I played FF since it was on NES, it's about the story and gameplay not the graphics...

Note: I'm not looking forward to FFXIII at all since the main series of FF was awful since FF8 (except FF9) and the side stories have been better like Crisis Core and FFCC on DS and Wii...

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

If I were convinced that Final Fantasy XIII was innovative enough to re-interest me in the series, I would probably get it for the Wii if available. I have had enough of graphic heavy RPG's at the expense of substance (FFVII) and regardless if that is the case for FFXIII, I would feel that way if I played it on PS360. Does that make any sense?

I would get it on the PS3 come on the 360 version will be like 4 dvds minimum that is like 6 for Wii.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.