By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - STUNNING new In-Game Scans From the RPG Of 2010 -- THe EPIC FFXIII!!

NiKKoM said:
Isn't that Warrick from CSI???

Can't be--he's dead 

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

OMG

CAN YOU ALL NOT FINALLY FEEL THE EXCITEMENT OF A NEW FF COMING!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
OMG

CAN YOU ALL NOT FINALLY FEEL THE EXCITEMENT OF A NEW FF COMING!!!!

No, it is still a year away. I am not in a state where nothing FF will excite me, I have no anticipation for that countdown atm, because every single time I get excited SE let me down

@munkeh111

I don't know....for me anticipation already is reaching almost on the level of FF8

FF10 anticipation will come nearer to launch!

ofcourse NOTHING can ever for me beat the anticipation I had for

1. Star Wars Episode 3 (each trailer sent shivers down my spine)

&

2. MGS4

darthdevidem01 said:
@munkeh111

I don't know....for me anticipation already is reaching almost on the level of FF8

FF10 anticipation will come nearer to launch!

ofcourse NOTHING can ever for me beat the anticipation I had for

1. Star Wars Episode 3 (each trailer sent shivers down my spine)

&

2. MGS4

Do u mean Return of the Jedi or Revenge of the Sith?

Around the Network

@ darth, I wasn't into FFs before 10, and I only bought it because it said 10/10 from OPM and it was cheap, so I wasn't particularly hyped for that one, but I doubt much will beat that Ep III hype....

Anyway, I will get excited about this in 2010, when I have a nice firm launch date and my pre-order in, the pre-order always helps, which is why I am feeling more excited about KZ 2 recently, and will soon be jumping over the moon about Empire Total War

@slimebeast

EPisode 3 = revenge Of the sith

+ I wasn't alive when ROTJ came out LOL!!!!!!! (I have seen it but wasn't alive)

Final Fantas XIII doesnt look nearly as graphicly powerful as i first that it did, ... Hmm......maybe SO4 does look better afterall.

@munkeh111

NOTHING will ever beat EP III hype!

@seraphic

what are you saying

please look at SO4 grfx more closely then look at FF13 gameplay pics

there is no comparison