By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - STUNNING new In-Game Scans From the RPG Of 2010 -- THe EPIC FFXIII!!

@munkeh111

BOO!

he has a chocobo's nest in his hair

so we can maybe use that chocobo in battle with him....he may be useful!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:

フ ルネームはサッズ・カッツロイ。見事なアフロヘアーが印象的なキャラクターだ。正確な年齢は不明だが、ライトニングたちよりも年長で、歳相応の分別と社会 的責任をわきまえた人物。温厚な正確で涙もろいところもあるが、喜怒哀楽の表現が豊かで、ムードメーカー的な存在となりそう。

Oh damn quite a big difference between the CGI shot and in-game shot. :/

I wish consoles had the muscles to run graphics like the first screen in-game.

@ darth, yeah I know Chocobo are awesome (and they better feature in this game!!!) but his afro is not, why would you have a nest in your hair!!!!! He looks stupid, why an afro, I would have accepted pretty much any other hairstyle...

I'd really like to see some stunning videos of the battle system and such and not little snippets of new footage inside old footage.

I'm hoping the battle system is cool, I liked the strategy of 10's and kind of disliked the managing of gambits (since you'd otherwise have to keep stopping the game to issue commands).

darthdevidem01 said:
@munkeh111

BOO!

he has a chocobo's nest in his hair

so we can maybe use that chocobo in battle with him....he may be useful!

well i always use all the characters in every ff i played each one have different abilitys and i will always going to see different things in battle.

Around the Network

@luisgvm

I definetely have atleast one or two back benchers who I hate playing with

Penelo from FF12 comes to mind.....I HATE PENELO!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Munkeh111 said:
Pristine20 said:
Munkeh111 said:
Looks good, but I do hate the look of that guy

Don't hate, appreciate!!

He will be the next Kimarhi for me, he will be thrust into my back party as soon as possible and never used, afros and final fantasies don't go together for me. (Though of course there will be a trophy making me max him out....)

He just might be the one with the "lonheart/Omnislash" "limit break" which would be necessary to beat Omega weapon/Pe-na-nce/Yiazmat/Nemesis

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

darthdevidem01 said:
@luisgvm

In ffxii, anybody could be anything like late game ffx. Penelo had the most MP too

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Pristine20 said:
Munkeh111 said:
Pristine20 said:
Munkeh111 said:
Looks good, but I do hate the look of that guy

Don't hate, appreciate!!

He will be the next Kimarhi for me, he will be thrust into my back party as soon as possible and never used, afros and final fantasies don't go together for me. (Though of course there will be a trophy making me max him out....)

He just might be the one with the "lonheart/Omnislash" "limit break" which would be necessary to beat Omega weapon/Pe-na-nce/Yiazmat/Nemesis

I fear that, and I will get all trophies in this game, so I will have to beat the Pennance like thing (I am working my way towards it on FFX) so I hope he wont be required

darthdevidem01 said:
@luisgvm

sometimes there are characters i dont like but i use them all anyways and yes penelo was the ff12 character i like less but i still liked her.