By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - STUNNING new In-Game Scans From the RPG Of 2010 -- THe EPIC FFXIII!!

damn that purty

Around the Network

@Darth- Yeah guess your right, but come on, 5+ years of time and THIS is all they have to show for it graphicly? i am not impressed.

@seraphic

it was announced in 2006

so ATM they have had 3.5 years

n SO4 isn't on PS3 as apparently they dint get PS3 dev kits in time

so SO4 & FF13 have been in development for same amount of time....cept FF13 was announced really early

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

why can't they release some gameplay footage? ;_;

what kind of sick hype strategy is this? ;_;

when are they going to stop? ;_;

how can they keep doing this? ;_;

darthdevidem01 said:
@seraphic

it was announced in 2006

so ATM they have had 3.5 years

n SO4 isn't on PS3 as apparently they dint get PS3 dev kits in time

so SO4 & FF13 have been in development for same amount of time....cept FF13 was announced really early

Whoa whoa whoa, who said this? I don't believe this I demand sources! >_<

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network

@shadowblind

I read it somewhere some time age in an interview the SO4 devs gave...

and even then I said apprently in my post as they may be "lying"

nojustno said:
why can't they release some gameplay footage? ;_;

what kind of sick hype strategy is this? ;_;

when are they going to stop? ;_;

how can they keep doing this? ;_;

Thats exactly why Final Fantasy XIII is pissin me off, 3+ of my mid teen years waiting for this game.

If the Gameplay is on par with its in-game graphics im calling for Regular XIII to be a SE's major flop.

Meh I can't get excited about this when I know it probably won't reach Pal territorry until mid-2010. The happiness has long ago evaporated, SE has never failed to dissapoint me this generation with regards to their every HD game release (and they are the one's I most care about).

In my mind I rationalise that the game will be fantastic, but there are so many other DAMN good games that are taking my attention away from this pipe dream and most of them are coming out very very soon or at least have a release date this year.

HOLY CRAP Is that Kobe Bryant?

@seraphic

well the wait for FFXII was around 5 - 6 years I believe after FFX

FF12 came out late 06 in NA, 07 in EU.....so FF13 is set to come out 3 - 4 years after FFXII

technically S-E has quickened game development.....LOL