By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is Fragile (Wii) finally the beginning of Wii 3rd Party Games grfx quality?

WOW....JUST WOW!

this is the first time I have glanced at a Wii Game image & have been STUNNED.

Fragile looks so good!

& the trailer just makes me think atleast 1 3rd party developer knows how to work with the wii....these graphics aren't possible on PS2 or xbox at all!

So is this the beginning of more such good looking games? I have high hopes from FF:CC coming from S-E

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

fragile has being in developement for a long time, its a shame that most probably its gonna flop at retail, the imagery in the game is indeed beatiful, but those graphics can be done on ps2.

It is indeed gorgeous, but I don't think it's fair to say it's the first good-looking third party game on Wii.

However, it is definitely a sign of change.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I'm also very impressed with this game. I don't know if It will be the beginning or if it has already begun, but I'm sure people will be happy with this game.

^_^

@emilie

we need confidence & hope!

This game should be a hit & make other 3rd party devs think they need to strive for a high quality for success on the wii

The conduit is another such game I have seen....I hope both this & the conduit are hits

+ I highly doubt this can be done on PS2...

Around the Network

@the kitchensink

name others that look this good?

The Conduit debatebly....they are the two ones I hope will break the dam full of water that will lead to more such games!

actually as beautiful as the imagery is and despite the massive amount of work poured into this game, the character models are lacking, look at their movement, their hair, the best example is seto's hand try to touch ren, it doesn't look that good. despite that small complain the game has the best artistic design i've seing this gen and it deserves all the attention it can get.

namco and sega are the 3rd party studios who are actually trying to push or use the wii's graphics in terms of showing what can be done on the wii. the new tales game looks very good, conduit,house of the dead: overkill looks very good,arcrise fantasia looks very good,rune factory frontier looks good,monster hunter 3 looks awesome,klonoa (remake) very nice. those are the ones i know that are coming out soon that look very good. already out rd party games would be : nights ,tales of symphonia :dotnw,no more heros,deadly creatures,sonic and the secret rings.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

There's no denying how beautiful this game is. However, it's a very Japanese niche game and it's doubtful it will see release outside its home country. And even if it does, only anime and manga fans are likely to buy it.

It looks like we're seeing a rise in effort maybe. Robotechheaven mentioned some games that look good. Monster Hunter 3, House Of Dead: Overkill and The Conduit are some of the most impressive. Some of the other games mentioned look pretty good also.