By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is Fragile (Wii) finally the beginning of Wii 3rd Party Games grfx quality?

This year we will see a lot of games with good grfx :P

offtopic: does anyone like the main theme of this game???
should i create a thread to post a megaupload link with the song or i would get banned? xD??

Around the Network

yes, post it, i've being looking for hikari for a long time now, if its possible also post the ending theme

Yes Fragile does look quite good. I just hope they release it outside of Japan.

I wouldn't say its a start, but I would say it is part of the first significant wave of pretty 3P titles.

But again, I caution pretty is as pretty does.

If they don't release it outside of Japan, I will by a Japanese Wii just to play this game.

Around the Network

Quote me on this "This game is graphically superior to any game on the PS2"

I'm sick of hearing that nonsense. People look back at PS2 graphics with rose colored glasses.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

The art style is great, but I don't think this game is technically great. It looks very nice, but it's not the start of good grfx quality from third parties.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Yeah wow, finally the Wii has some great background skybox textures!

You guys don't really see what it is that looks so good about those screens, do you? =)

Fragile will be cool, I'm sure... but don't look at those nice background textures and imagine that the beauty of the night sky will magically transform the Wii into a graphical sportscar.

What you're seeing here is great art direction.  And that is new to the Wii, I agree.  It was present in the last generation as well, however.

I thought gamers wanted a unique JRPG. I hear complaining about how JRPGs are stale and need to evolve yet when they try to do something unique, they tend to get swept under the rug.

looks like it would make a great anime/manga. hopefully if it doesn't make it stateside then at least it gets made into a manga like many of the tales and other games do