By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - hardest trophies on Ps3??

K-DOGG said:
killing the officer with the pistol is pretty hard in WORLD WAR .

That's actually pretty easy. I did it on my second try on the 360.

Around the Network

the kombo challenges of mk vs dc are men hard hard

IMHO the Warhawk trophies are the hardest to get. Virtually every PS3 game has *some* trophies that will be difficult and require a great deal of persistence to get, but few run over the 100-hour mark.

Warhawk not only has some that require a great deal of persistence, but they also require you to be indisputably the best player at some point in a multiplayer game and enjoy a fair amount of dumb luck to pull some of them off. Warhawk's trophies aren't measured in hours or tens-of-hours, but rather hundreds-of-hours of play.

I looked at the list when the trophy-support was added via patch and immediately wrote off half of them as being virtually impossible for me to obtain, because I simply don't have that much free time to invest in one game.

SamuelRSmith said:
Get the Burnout License in Burnout Paradise isn't hard, but it bloody well takes a long time. I've been playing for around 20 hours, now, and I'm still 20 events away from getting it.

I've only got 30 events to go on that one, and having got pretty much every other trophy, it has only take 15 hours offline, it is certainly not a question of diffiuclty as the game is not that hard

yes getting general rank in warhawk demands to much time does someone nose someone how has a platinium trophy in warhawk?

Around the Network

LBP acing everything , its nut crazy >_

Dryden said:
IMHO the Warhawk trophies are the hardest to get. Virtually every PS3 game has *some* trophies that will be difficult and require a great deal of persistence to get, but few run over the 100-hour mark.

Warhawk not only has some that require a great deal of persistence, but they also require you to be indisputably the best player at some point in a multiplayer game and enjoy a fair amount of dumb luck to pull some of them off. Warhawk's trophies aren't measured in hours or tens-of-hours, but rather hundreds-of-hours of play.

I looked at the list when the trophy-support was added via patch and immediately wrote off half of them as being virtually impossible for me to obtain, because I simply don't have that much free time to invest in one game.

Did you played perfect deathmatch and perfect team deathmact ( top player, no deaths) ?

I DID !!!

The stupid thing about warhawk trophies is that you need to buy booster pack from PlayStation Store to get some trophies.

i 32 warhawk trophies but says i have only 27% of completed trophies.

The hardest trophy for me in warhawk is: Earn all in-game medals.

WipEout HD....Zone master or something like that...sick...

@ snake, the trophy system puts massive weight on the gold trophies. I only have 4, so have a very low completion ratio.

And every game that has DLC will have DLC achievements/trophies added in there it is generally a stimulus to buy the DLC

Magnific0 said:
WipEout HD....Zone master or something like that...sick...

Agreed.