By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - hardest trophies on Ps3??

i dont know is there is anothere threat about this but i wanted to know what is the hardest trophy you have encounter ? i think one is killing 10002 on battlefield, or the socom trophy are all hard, one i just pass is the hardest i seen is passing Heart of the Reich in COD WAW in veteran men that was hard, what are yours?

Around the Network

Get the Burnout License in Burnout Paradise isn't hard, but it bloody well takes a long time. I've been playing for around 20 hours, now, and I'm still 20 events away from getting it.

Most of the ones for Wipeout HD, the SOCOM ones just seem to be more time based then anything, anyone who plays it alot will eventually get them.

General in Warhawk ( you're looking at 1200 hours or so of playing Warhawk for a decent gamer).
All medals in Warhawk ( lots of time and a few of those actually require quite a fair amount of skills and luck), same with all badges at warhawk level...

WipeoutHD has a few tough ones like win every race in elite difficulty.

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

I am finding the "Down 45 japanese Zeros" trophy in COD: WAW quite difficult.

Around the Network

any trophies that says....collect all trophies for xxxxx game...as if the other trophies weren't hard enough to get

LoL

All the Platinums

killing the officer with the pistol is pretty hard in WORLD WAR .

This hand of mine is burning red. It's loud cry is telling me to grasp victory.....SEKIHA TENKYOKEN!!!

@K DOGG

That ones pretty easy. Throughout that mission theres pistol ammo to collect, and if you collect the 70 rounds of pistol ammo you can let loose on the General.

SMcc1887 said:
I am finding the "Down 45 japanese Zeros" trophy in COD: WAW quite difficult.

Wish me luck. I am about to try it. And Warhawk trophies are the hardest. But you can always make your own server alllow split screen and get ''easy trophies''