By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - hardest trophies on Ps3??

I had Platinum for Call of Duty: World at War 2 weeks after I got it.... U just need to have luck in the fragfest the singleplayer is... But I think the Warhawk trophies are the hardest , since most of them are based on luck and its an online game.. I got 9% xD

Around the Network

Socom Platnium is amazing hardcore and intense, exspecially since it has to be done in ranked matches

Still waiting on a New Road Rash and Legend of Dragoon 2...

PS3 Trophies

the gta 4 trophy's, "wanted" and "auf whiehendersen petrovic" have to be the hardest trophys ever

sabby_e17 said:
the gta 4 trophy's, "wanted" and "auf whiehendersen petrovic" have to be the hardest trophys ever

Is "wanted" the one where you have to lose 4 stars? Because last time I checked losing stars even 4 or 5 stars was far easier in gta 4 than any of the other gta's.

Any trophies that are rediculously time consuming. Like Platinum in Warhawk...

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

10000 online kills in Resistance have to be among the hardest

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees

ocnkng said:
10000 online kills in Resistance have to be among the hardest

Does it count? It's not exactly difficult to get, it just takes a helluva lot of time.

Still amazed no one has said the Soldner X trophey.

To give you some perspective, on the PS3 trophy community site PS3trophies with over 5000 active members, only one person has the second hardest trophey on the game.

What does that trophey entail? Unlocking the hardest difficulty. Ouch.

jammy2211 said:
Still amazed no one has said the Soldner X trophey.

To give you some perspective, on the PS3 trophy community site PS3trophies with over 5000 active members, only one person has the second hardest trophey on the game.

What does that trophey entail? Unlocking the hardest difficulty. Ouch.

right but hardly anyone is playing that game.

Max King of the Wild said:
SSHD bomber trophy. fuck that trophy. It isnt worth the silver trophy.

hah, yeah that was rather hard to get.  it took me a lot of tries to get several of the trophies in SSD. That game is more about high scores, though.

Easiest to 100% is Linger in Shadows.