By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - First hour of Metroid Prime 3 for your viewing pleasure!

kber81 said:
Looks like first level of Doom3 but with far worse graphics... - it is a compliment.

Is this really a compliment? I guess that's as close to a complement one can expect from kber.

Around the Network

aint watching it either ben

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Imo, this looks better than killzone 2, MGS4, FFsomenumber and some other games, COMBINED

Yes, i can say that without laughing!
and yes, you asked for it!

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

I think all of the "delete this thread" posts have been jokes...We all know the way to get a thread deleted...just don't post....I think the OP just got a little touchy for a sec.

Dolla Dolla said:

Is this really a compliment? I guess that's as close to a complement one can expect from kber.

Yeah... I really liked Doom3...

BTW... Is Samus bullet proof while in ball mode?

Around the Network
kber81 said:
Dolla Dolla said:

Yeah... I really liked Doom3...

BTW... Is Samus bullet proof while in ball mode?

Definitely not bullet proof in ball mode....In the Multiplayer on Echoes you couldn't lock-on while she was in morph ball, but you are always vulnerable.

Smaller target to hit...same armor though.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

This is one of the reasons I hate street dates. The game is obviously out there, why don't they just sell it to the customer?

Definitely the best looking Wii game so far. Looks like a real blast. My only concern is how strafing will work. I have seen it be pretty clumsy in games that use an analog stick for strafing. There just aren't enough buttons on the Wiimote, IMO.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

damn the their sever blew its load.......... i'lll watch like 20 min of it because lets face it i'm going to be play MP3 over 40 hours so 20 minutes is ok.

akuma587 said:
This is one of the reasons I hate street dates. The game is obviously out there, why don't they just sell it to the customer?

Definitely the best looking Wii game so far. Looks like a real blast. My only concern is how strafing will work. I have seen it be pretty clumsy in games that use an analog stick for strafing. There just aren't enough buttons on the Wiimote, IMO.

Akuma...imagine a street date as a starting line...If a store repeatedly breaks the street date on an item that store has an unfair advantage over a store that does not.  When these stores purchase a product to sell, that is an out of pocket expense for them.  All they can hope for is that A) the product sells well, and B) that people buy it from them.  If there are only 20 buyers (customers) of a product in an area, and there are 60 pieces of that product available between 3 stores, then the store that sells it first has an unfair advantage.  Especially if one store happens to be first on UPS or FedEx's route.  The street date is a good thing and allows everyone to compete on a level playing field for your dollar.  I know it sucks.  But breaking street dates for an employee or a store sucks more.  They can be fined and lose their right to distribute product from that label or publisher.  The most we can do is have patience.