By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - First hour of Metroid Prime 3 for your viewing pleasure!

It really seems epic!! I can't wait to see the other parts of the game. This part seems to be the parts shown in the trailers. Hope there are natural environments [ala Tallon IV/Chozo Ruins/Phendrana Drifts].

"She can feel it changing her. It's becoming a part of her, corrupting her. But what frightens her most... she likes it!" - Effects of Phazon corruption.

Metroid Prime 3 Hype Level: Corrupted

Reviews:

1UP - 9.0 

IGN - 9.5

It is a hardcore game through and through. You will get your ass kicked by bosses. You will be stumped by the sometimes complex, but never overbearing, exploration.
"You'll never want to play any shooter with dual analog sticks ever again - it's THAT good.". - Gametrailers
Around the Network

I'm going to have to avoid this thread entirely so I'm not tempted to read spoilers. I want to experience it all for myself. :)

I've watched the first 2 videos and so far I'm stoked. It is looking more linear than Prime 1 and Prime 2 in the early parts of the game, but this is the first time you are ever really on more than one planet (not counting hunters) so I am expecting that to changesomewhat as you play. On to the next video.

Must.. not.. click..

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

Well in those vids they just show a space station and a federation station. It has to be at least kinda linear. And I like it how Samus truly interacts with the station. It really makes it feel legit!!

"She can feel it changing her. It's becoming a part of her, corrupting her. But what frightens her most... she likes it!" - Effects of Phazon corruption.

Metroid Prime 3 Hype Level: Corrupted

Reviews:

1UP - 9.0 

IGN - 9.5

It is a hardcore game through and through. You will get your ass kicked by bosses. You will be stumped by the sometimes complex, but never overbearing, exploration.
"You'll never want to play any shooter with dual analog sticks ever again - it's THAT good.". - Gametrailers
Around the Network
kber81 said:
Looks like first level of Doom3 but with far worse graphics... - it is a compliment.

What are you smoking? Doom 3 looks good, yes, but MP3 doesn't look "far worse." What a compliment....

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

NO WAY.

You people should leave this thread now.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

You're doing yourself a disservice...it will lessen the gaming experience when you actually play!

GRAAGH!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

If this doesn't get taken down...I might be forced to watch it!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

BenKenobi88 said:
If this doesn't get taken down...I might be forced to watch it!

It wouldn't really affect me at all, for you see I have TERRIBLE memory. I won't remember 90% of what I have seen by the time the game launches! Hurray for being stupid! :p

I don't know about the others....

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.