By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - First hour of Metroid Prime 3 for your viewing pleasure!

Looks good. There isn't much of spoliers in the first hour, but that's becuase it's the first hour.

I was worried about what they said about keeping your powers. I was fearful that there would be as much collecting. It seem,s you only start with the Morph Ball, Bombs and Charge Beam. Makes me happy. Now more items to get, while not bogging you down with getting the basic powers. I have to wait till my Birthday to get this, but luckly it's early Sept. Can't wait, but hopefully Super Metroid will keep me busy.

Around the Network

Not even gonna check that. It's coming soon and I can wait and actually enjoy the first hour :P

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

I just read that that footage was not meant to be released and Nintendo are trying to get it off the internet.

No way am I watching it.

S-P-O-I-L-E-R
Alert

This info is about what was spoiled not how it was spoiled. Just wanted to do this for the hyper sensitive spoiler people.
SPOILER ALERT - Highlight Below

There were only really two parts that were spoilers.

1) Last 30 seconds of last video you got a glimpse of the way hypermode would look/work at the end of the video. 

2) Somewhere in the middle of the video 2 of 3 (or 4 of 6 for youtube) there is a miniboss battle and if you watch you see the strategy to kill him.

Everything else is in the Wii videos thus far. 

SPOILER ALERT - Highlight Above

To Each Man, Responsibility

Thinking about it, maybe Nintendo is going nucular with this game. If someone got the first hour of any other game, then they wouldn't care. Not so for MP3. I wonder if they have any other promotions up their sleve.

Around the Network
kber81 said:
Dolla Dolla said:

Is this really a compliment? I guess that's as close to a complement one can expect from kber.

Yeah... I really liked Doom3...

BTW... Is Samus bullet proof while in ball mode?

Kber -- do you have a Wii?  You spend an awful lot of time posting in the Wii forums for someone that I belive doesn't have one, doesn't like them, and is a pretty solid sony supporter.  I'm just curious what brings you here?

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

Nevermind.

SW-5120-1900-6153

"Welcome home, Samus."
"Boom! boom! boom!! We're under attacked!"
Poor girl doesn't even have 5 minutes to relax.