By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - First hour of Metroid Prime 3 for your viewing pleasure!

Game_boy said:
Must.. not.. click..

Must.. not.. click.. also..

Around the Network

Click. Spoilers ruining your game is a myth.

CRAP the servers are overloaded!!!!! I wanna seee!!!!!. also, i don't see how watching a video on game will ruin the game...its not a book or movie.

kber81 said:
Looks like first level of Doom3 but with far worse graphics... - it is a compliment.

Holy frickin flamebait batman!!

Just kiss the tip.

Cadence said:
Click. Spoilers ruining your game is a myth.

o rly?  You must be the angel of temptation trying to persuade the fanboys to eat of the forbidden apple.  Have strength my brethren.  The day of reckoning is only 10 days away.

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
If this doesn't get taken down...I might be forced to watch it!

Gladly, it was down when I clicked. I had promised myself to only watch 2 minutes... lol. I was going to watch the entire thing.

Can someone delete this thread?

If you don't want to watch it, just DON'T! Is that so hard....
Fine, I don't care, delete it if you guys succumb to temptation so easily. Geez.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

I'll probably watch it later...busy for now...

I'm not that worried about spoilers...I'll still enjoy the game even if I see an hour of it first...but I think I'd be more in awe and whatnot if I see it all on my first playthrough.

Though I suppose that's what demos do...show you up a bit of the game...an hour is certainly a substantial amount though...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Whoa...I'm not going to delete this thread...I'm just saying, I personally am not for it...

You guys are free to watch leaked footage...I may watch it myself later...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )