Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

Simulacrum said:
Barozi said:
Simulacrum said:
PSN Criminal916

Europe

I have already paid the game,will arrive at 25.2

Wait wait wait.

I could make a mistake here, but wasn't it you who pre-ordered LBP and got it a month (or 2) later ?

Your mistake...But funny thing  since I ordered it over month ago,then it was sold out at that shop,then I bought it form Huuto.net (like eBay),had to wait 3 weeks  and got it few weeks ago.

I traded my 7 games at local shop for Valkyria crhonicles,Cod 4 and Killzone 2 preorder..

Yeah that's what I meant.

Around the Network

Hey am I added?

YESSSS Only about 7 days remain. I cannot wait to start crushing foos :]

7 days?

Maybe for some people. :P

Are u guys going to play sp campaing first and then move on to the mp? I usually play sp first and then---->mp. I'd like to know if there's going to be clan matches right or few days after the release? Of course if there's mp matches I will be ready...

Probably the tastiest part of the Killzone Cocktail is the Multiplayer. Imagine if Call Of Duty 4 and Team Fortress 2 had a baby, which they then abandoned and as a result had to learn a few new tricks to survive. That’s what Killzone Multiplayer is like.  

LOL

Around the Network

6 days!!

makingmusic476 said:
K, the OP has been fully updated.

Now those whiners whining about not being on the list yet can stop whining.

*cough*Kantor*cough*

And if there are any mistakes, just let me know!

Sorry for being enthusiastic

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I can't wait to be on wednesday! I played Resistance 2 a little yesterday, and well, after playing KZ2 demo it was a little ... "meh" lol.

I'm drunk!

Probably the tastiest part of the Killzone Cocktail is the Multiplayer. Imagine if Call Of Duty 4 and Team Fortress 2 had a baby, which they then abandoned and as a result had to learn a few new tricks to survive. That’s what Killzone Multiplayer is like.  

LOL

@ Vesilhiihtaja

Nice to know.