By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - STUPIDEST THING A FANBOY SAID

--OkeyDokey-- said:
jesus kung fu magic said:

LBP is a better platformer than mario.

The sad part is that ps3 fanboys were actually agreeing with it.

LBP is better than most Mario platformers. I haven't decided yet whether I like it more than Mario Galaxy, though.

Liking the whole game more than mario is no problem , hell I like halo 3 more than half life 2 but what people were saying in the thread was that lbp is a better PLATFORMER than mario which is not the case , its like saying halo 3 has a better story than HL2.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network
Avinash_Tyagi said:
DMeisterJ said:
Currently curing Sony Selective Memory Syndrome (What the fuck is this?)
"I can see the Wii selling 750 million with a launch in India"
Wii Fit will outsell the GTA franchise (76 Million units according to VGC!)
Lifetime Wii > Lifetime Playstation sales by end of 2015 (That's over 280 Million units and counting right now, by 2015, could be 350 or 400+ million!)

If you're going to quote my predictions, at least be intelligent enough to quote them correctly (but considering your posting history, that's probably too much to ask), also considering my predictions have faired a lot better then yours, I would be careful before casting aspersions on mine

lol, what have I predicted?

I don't predict anyway, to avoid these threads.

And I didn't quote them word for word because I didn't recall them correctly.  Chillax, it's only a joke thread, no reason to hurl insults.

"Halo 4 will be PS3 exclusive"

"The DS is a Piece of Shit"

4 ≈ One

@psrock : you just won the "comeback of the month" award

"Gears of war? Yeah yeah, more like Tears of War"

Solid_Raiden said:
toastboy44562 said:
The ps3 will outsell the 360...

*cough* Fable 3 the zelda killerz! *cough*

lol, wtf!? Who said that, seriously?

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network
Avinash_Tyagi said:
DMeisterJ said:
Lifetime Wii > Lifetime Playstation sales by end of 2015 (That's over 280 Million units and counting right now, by 2015, could be 350 or 400+ million!)

If you're going to quote my predictions, at least be intelligent enough to quote them correctly and use proper math when adding up your figures (but considering your posting history, that's probably too much to ask), also considering my predictions have faired a lot better then yours, you should be careful before casting aspersions on mine

So it was you? Damn man, those were some outlandish predictions and it seems you were serious LOL

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

DMeisterJ said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
DMeisterJ said:

If you're going to quote my predictions, at least be intelligent enough to quote them correctly (but considering your posting history, that's probably too much to ask), also considering my predictions have faired a lot better then yours, I would be careful before casting aspersions on mine

lol, what have I predicted?

I don't predict anyway, to avoid these threads.

And I didn't quote them word for word because I didn't recall them correctly.  Chillax, it's only a joke thread, no reason to hurl insults.

In the past you have made claims as to console sales, as I recall your sig formerly had sales expectations for 2008, now removed because they were way off.

You didn't even add up the figures in your post correctly, PS1+PS2+PS3 is nowhere near 280 million, i'm not hurling insults, i'm just pointing out a trend i've seen in your past posts

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

--OkeyDokey-- said:

LBP is a better platformer than mario.

The sad part is that ps3 fanboys were actually agreeing with it.

LBP is better than most Mario platformers. I haven't decided yet whether I like it more than Mario Galaxy, though.

Liking the whole game more than mario is no problem , hell I like halo 3 more than half life 2 but what people were saying in the thread was that lbp is a better PLATFORMER than mario which is not the case , its like saying halo 3 has a better story than HL2.

Oh, gotcha.

@ Avanish

Gotta hand it to ya, it takes some balls to admit that one of those incredibly stupid quotes is your own :P

Edit: wait... they're all yours? Dear God...

Pristine20 said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
DMeisterJ said:

If you're going to quote my predictions, at least be intelligent enough to quote them correctly and use proper math when adding up your figures (but considering your posting history, that's probably too much to ask), also considering my predictions have faired a lot better then yours, you should be careful before casting aspersions on mine

So it was you? Damn man, those were some outlandish predictions and it seems you were serious LOL

Considering sales of Wii consoles and Wii software, I hardly consider them outlandish

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Wow im not gonna touch this at all

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!!