By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft accused of infringing EU rules

kowenicki said:
I urge you non-europeans to take the test I posted above and the see why the Brits (and particularly the English) are roundly pissed off with then European gravy train.

Not all British/English people are anti-EU; just the ignorant ones.

Around the Network

What the hell do they want Microsoft to do, put FF on 1/3 of windows sold??

Microsoft are putting a programme on one of its software products, big fucking deal.

As stated above, I use FireFox and I am better off for it. MS has never stopped me from doing it, and I really don't think they care. I call BS.

SamuelRSmith said:
MrBubbles said:
ps3 and wii...better watch out, cause you 2 are next. lol

as i have said previously...its time for microsoft to hire an army and start taking over their countries. the europeans are just jealous that microsoft makes more money than most of their countries.

Are you being serious? Generally, when people make a quote like that I know they're joking, but it's you...

they are jealous.  its a fact.  they hate to see other people making money...especially when its so much more than them.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

I really hate EU, don't understand what they were thinking

Around the Network
JaggedSac said:
If they think that is monopolistic, wait until they see Windows Live integration with Windows 7, they are gonna bust some balls for that.

Windows Live won't be coming with Windows 7 though. There will probably be an option that let's you install the Windows Live applications, and nothing more.

if you really want to know why the EU is doing this...its because the European maker of Opera complained to them. so the europeans feel they have to stick together to fight US hegemony...(plus their jealousy)

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

shio said:
JaggedSac said:
If they think that is monopolistic, wait until they see Windows Live integration with Windows 7, they are gonna bust some balls for that.

Windows Live won't be coming with Windows 7 though. There will probably be an option that let's you install the Windows Live applications, and nothing more.

Ah, I see.  Then there are no problems from that then.

kowenicki said:
@ mrbubbles

dont count me in with that bunch!!

i hardly consider the UK to be "european" .  in fact, if you want... i'll even let you guys move your island closer to NA.(provided you send SamuelRSmith to one of the euro countries first, of course)

kowenicki said:
@jagged

I see you are listenting to the original rock opera... tommy can you hear me?... classic.

Hell yeah dude.

"And Tommy doesn't know what day it is.
He doesn't know who Jesus was or what praying is.
How can he be saved?
From the eternal grave."