By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So I played Metroid Prime 3 today...

Biggerboat said:
OriGin said:
God guys... jump on any tiny little bit of 'brand loytalty' that shows in ckmlb's posts why don't you...

I don't think he's that bad, it's a J.O.K.E!!!

It certainly didn't come across as a joke mainly due to it not being funny in any way, shape or form.

I'm sorry to say I also find a lot of ckmlb's posts to be of a poor standard considering he's a mod. I've witnessed him giving warnings(mainly to Wii supporters) for less inflammatory posts than he himself has posted.

@ckmlb - I'm not trying to single you out unnecessarily, I'm just telling it how I see it.

Oh wait if one mod gives mainly warns to Wii supporters it is a bad thing?

Why you don't talk about almost every other mod who just give you a warning when 
you say something  bad about NINTENDO ?

Around the Network

Twesterm, I bet you enjoy telling us you played it sooner as much as playing it sooner. Lucky guy.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

RolStoppable said:
konnichiwa said:
Biggerboat said:
OriGin said:
God guys... jump on any tiny little bit of 'brand loytalty' that shows in ckmlb's posts why don't you...

It certainly didn't come across as a joke mainly due to it not being funny in any way, shape or form.

I'm sorry to say I also find a lot of ckmlb's posts to be of a poor standard considering he's a mod. I've witnessed him giving warnings(mainly to Wii supporters) for less inflammatory posts than he himself has posted.

@ckmlb - I'm not trying to single you out unnecessarily, I'm just telling it how I see it.

Oh wait if one mod gives mainly warns to Wii supporters it is a bad thing?

Why you don't talk about almost every other mod who just give you a warning when
you say something bad about NINTENDO ?

So how many warnings did you already receive?

112!!

Oh wait that are hate mails from Soriku

a few warnings ...

Good read, it does make me happy about the game. Post more when you can. Love to hear it.

Biggerboat said:
OriGin said:

I'm sorry to say I also find a lot of ckmlb's posts to be of a poor standard considering he's a mod. I've witnessed him giving warnings(mainly to Wii supporters) for less inflammatory posts than he himself has posted.

It's quite apparent that he was appointed as a mod in an attempt to shed the"Nintendo bias" that this site seemingly reeks of. I don't really know if it was his moderating skills that got him into that position...

He's an important part of this community, and I love having him around.  He always makes discussions more interesting and helps bring a little balance into debates.  I just don't know if I would personally want him representing my website as a moderator.

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout
Around the Network
Biggerboat said:
OriGin said:

I was feeling the same way. I didn't really notice his brand loyalty until the "500 Mario games" comment he made trying to dismiss Mario Galaxy. It doesn't take a genius to know that three 3D Mario iterations in an 11 year period is far from "500 Mario games," so it goes without saying that the comment was purely inflammatory and that he reserves these for the most anticipated Wii games.

Even some of the most diehard Sony followers on this board haven't tried to pass off similar commentary as legitimate.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Back on topic, thanks for the OP and please post any new impressions as you get additional play time with the game. :)

Good to know it really IS awsome. Now.. for the reviews!

"She can feel it changing her. It's becoming a part of her, corrupting her. But what frightens her most... she likes it!" - Effects of Phazon corruption.

Metroid Prime 3 Hype Level: Corrupted

Reviews:

1UP - 9.0 

IGN - 9.5

It is a hardcore game through and through. You will get your ass kicked by bosses. You will be stumped by the sometimes complex, but never overbearing, exploration.
"You'll never want to play any shooter with dual analog sticks ever again - it's THAT good.". - Gametrailers
ckmlb said:
Liked it better than Bioshock? Now that's a (bio)shocker...

Also I predict when this comes out Wii fans will say it looks better than any PS3 and 360 game no matter what you tell them.

I don't know what to say, but you are... really annoying me.

Currently playing: NSMB (Wii) 

Waiting for: Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii), The Last Story (Wii), Golden Sun (DS), Portal 2 (Wii? or OSX), Metroid: Other M (Wii), 
... and of course Zelda (Wii) 

Claude... u a smart dude!