By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bioshock reviews compared to Oblivion , Gears Of War , Halo and Zelda TP

98%...

Around the Network
Legend11 said:
98%...

Oops. Yeah, a 98. Somehow I think I added 95 twice instead of 95 & 97. But still... not 99%.

To cash in my CC rewards points for $300 in Circuit City gift cards to purchase a 360 or not: That is the question.

No your not but off the top of my head i get 98%.

Anyway i think the only game this year that has a shot of topping these reviews is Halo3 but i think it will stay Bioshock.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

These reviews sound pretty good.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Cant wait for this game to come out on 21st

Around the Network

Anybody go to Toys R Us?

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

leo-j said:
This might be the best game on 360 yet.

You think? 

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

Is gonna be lowered of course. I rembember GoW2 having like 96-97% for its first weeks, then dropping to 93 I think. Still, best game on 360 probabvly.

To everyone linking review scores not on the OP's list, I think he was trying to keep it to just a handful of well known review sites.

But anyways, I am pretty sure once all the reviews are added up it will still be over 9.5 and probably around a 9.7-9.8 which is amazing considering the wide variety of reviewer tastes out there.

To Each Man, Responsibility

It may be at 98%-ish percent now, but ifyou factor in the 5/10 it got from the Sony Defense Force I'm sure it's going to go down (God I can't stop laughing at them).