By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bioshock reviews compared to Oblivion , Gears Of War , Halo and Zelda TP

Luckily Sony Defence Force isn't on Gamerankings. I'm not sure about Metacritic though but hopefully not.

Around the Network

This is why these gameranking sites should only include the bigger reviewers, the smaller ones are filled with amateur and stupid reviewers.

Anyway when a new franchise is beating the scores of the latest Zelda game, I think that says a lot.

I always prefer a brand new IP becoming game of the year over a sequel.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

ckmlb said:
This is why these gameranking sites should only include the bigger reviewers, the smaller ones are filled with amateur and stupid reviewers.

Anyway when a new franchise is beating the scores of the latest Zelda game, I think that says a lot.

agreed... we need some new stuff... I'm tired to have always new sequels... even if they are good....some fresh blood is always good if it's AAA IP's it challenge the other dev studio to take some risk devloping new IPs

@mitsuhide

yeah maybe Mass Effect could get a good score too... it looks nice and it's the kotor team... they should get a good score too 

ben, yep. I got it. I thought it was going to be a mediocre game. Boy was i wrong! It is amazing!

Im waiting for gamespot Review.

Miss Greg K though.

Around the Network
wareagle372 said:
ben, yep. I got it. I thought it was going to be a mediocre game. Boy was i wrong! It is amazing!

I hate you :P

think Bioschock is averaging at 97% from 17 Review Critics at gamerankings.com

ckmlb said:

I agree, and in any other year it would do just that, but against Galaxy, Halo, and Brawl [edit: and Zelda!] it's definitely going to have an uphill battle.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Gamespot gave it 9 on 10

Gamertag : Dark Red Icarus  

Gamerscore : 29000!!!! still growing

PSN ID : Gamer9851

Now Playing : Soul Calibur 4 and World of Warcraft

Gametrailers just released their review. check it out!

www.gametrailers.com